20.

"scuse me." pushing past minho noah walked down the stairs sleepily, his lizard resting on his shoulder as he walked straight to the living room.

"parker! wake up! come on! make me food you lazy baby." noah whined grabbing a couch pillow and smacking his brother in the face repeatedly.

"eat cereal." parker mumbled turning away from noah.

"no! make me food or i tell felix you ate his cookie dough and let me stay up past my bedtime."

"...you're a brat." parker grumbled standing up sleepily.

"i want bacon and waffles." noah murmured ignoring his brother and taking his spot on the couch.

"little gremlin. where's my morning love?"

"in the kitchen with my food." noah replied barely batting an eye.

"you-whatever." slapping his forehead parker trudged into the kitchen where minho was.

"let me guess he bullied you into making breakfast?"

"precisely that. can i ask a question?"

"sure. but it's something stupid i refrain from answering." minho mumbled taking a sip of his coffee.

"why are you still here?" parker asked questioningly, he was purely curious.

"oh! because bin is moving in with me but i need some more repairs done and since felix is my one and only brother he's been a nice little asshole and has let me stay."

"i see." nodding parker gnawed his lip "you don't think he hates me do you?"

"for what? provoking chan and then getting punched in your pretty face? maybe. unless chan has been the sweet gentleman he is and didn't tell him." minho answered simply.

"i-i mean chan."

"chan? hm..maybe? maybe not. you're kind of a dick to him."

"i guess..."

"there is no guessing. you're a little asshole. honestly can see where noah gets his bratty side."

"coming from you? really?"

"listen, just because you're well known and have a pretty face doesn't mean shit. you can't expect felix to like you just by being near him."

"you have a point i guess.." parker muttered under his breath as he grabbed what he needed.

he couldn't expect felix to like him just because he was there.

right..

-

"channie, is your face ok? can i change your bandaid? do you need a get well kiss on your knuckles? does it hurt? do you need me to sing the feel better song?"

"noah calm down. chans fine."

"you're a meanie head." throwing a piece of his orange slice at parker who was quietly eating noah crossed his arms.

"me!?"

"yes you hit channie." noah grumbled rolling his eyes.

"he hit me too!" parker exclaimed throwing his hands up. noah simply staring at him "you're a grown up. you didn't have to hit back."

"you-"

"where's lix?" looking at chan who was drinking a smoothie noah raised a brow. felix hadn't been down at all and it was getting pretty late.

"asleep."

"hm..you should go wake him. grandma's coming today and felix isn't supposed to sleep in. or she'll pull his ear off."