17.

heh:)

"should we wake them?" looking at the puppy noah rubbed his eyes.

"normally i'd say no..but my tummy is mad." noah whispered to the puppy. he had been awake for about an hour trying to talk his stomach into calming down so he didn't have to wake chan or felix up but he couldn't help it after a while it just became uncomfortable.

knocking gently noah sighed when nobody answered.

"do we go in?" watching the puppy yip noah nodded "that's a puppy yes." opening the door quietly noah peeked inside. the two figures on the bed making him snicker softly. yawning noah walked over to the bed and stopped in front of the male who was breathing steadily. somehow felix had ended up laying in front of chan and hugging him tightly, his face buried into the older males chest as he slept peacefully.

"hey wake up." poking felixs neck gently noah sighed when the male didn't move. maybe i can just make breakfast...yes! i'll do that! make breakfast for me and lixie and channie. im a big enough boy.

covering his mouth noah hurriedly crept out of the room with the puppy who had been watching him at the door with interest.

chan and felix none the wiser to the small boy who was about to cause just a little trouble.

-
"stir. stir. stir. i'm glad i can read aren't you squishy?" looking at the puppy noah gasped. pancake mix all over the puppy and floor.

"uh oh." giggling noah shrugged. he'd clean it later.

"should i add chocolate chips?" reaching for the bag noah gasped as his stomach hit the bowl and it spilled over.

"dang it!" pouting noah huffed as his little fingers grasped the chocolate chip bag.

"stupid bowl." yawning noah dumped the chocolate into his leftover mix that didn't spill on his shirt and the counter.

"wait i need to turn the stove on right.?" humming noah climbed down off the chair and scurried to the stove. grabbing a second step stool noah pushed it to the stove before stepping up and turning the stove on low.

"i'm good at this." grabbing a frying pan noah carefully placed it on the stove, his brows furrowing as he dropped it a little too hard.

"oops." snickering noah climbed down before moving back to his bowl. his shirt and the floor as well as the counter was covered in flour and pancake mix. the puppy was covered in mix and some apple juice noah promised to wash off later. spoons and bowls all over the counter with different things. a big plate of eggs on the counter that noah had successfully made although they had a little too much salt. some juice he poured unevenly and spilled some chili pepper in when he was looking for the salt.

"i don't cook. i don't clean..." climbing off the chair with his bowl in hand noah walked over to the stove. clicking his tongue noah poured some mix into the pan and grabbed a spatula. he had watched felix make pancakes plenty of times.

"i can do this all day~ back it up back it up." bobbing his head noah quietly sang under his breath.

"what the hell smells like that?" felix muttered lifting his head a little, chan humming and shrugging.

"i don't know."

"its smells like food...."

"hm. where's noah?"

"he was asleep-" hearing a loud clang followed by noah yelling felix quickly got out of chans arms and ran out of his room. his heart beating fast. it sounded like noah was crying.

"boo hoo!"

"noah are you alrig-what are you doing?" looking at the boy who was pretending to cry while flipping his pancake very carefully felix stared at the mess with big eyes.