33.

"mr.bang," running to the man the young woman waved the paper "here."

"what's this?" grabbing the paper chan shoved his keys into his jeans. the woman smiling some before clearing her throat "there is a staff party this evening."

"oh," reading the paper chan hummed "i'm busy actually."

"oh? it's in the evening and-"

"i have plans to take my boyfriend out." chan murmured popping his fingers. he hadn't asked felix yet. but he wanted to take him out along with the other boys.

"ah ok, maybe next time."

nodding chan gave her a polite smile before excusing himself and walking down the hallway. going to a now familiar classroom chan knocked gingerly, the young woman looking up from her desk before giving chan a smile.

"noah honey time to go." she called out gently, the boy stopping his coloring to look up. he was used to chan taking him home sometimes.

"dad, you're late." packing his bag noah slug his backpack over his shoulder, his injured arm by his side as he trudged over to chan.

"i got caught up sweetheart." smiling chan bent down and picked noah up, the boy pouting tiredly before laying his head on chans shoulder.

"thank you for watching him," returning her smile chan adjusted his grip on noah "i appreciate it."

"it's nothing chan. i understand." she reassured before returning to her papers.

sighing chan gave noahs leg a pat as he walked down the hall "how was your day?"

"well..kyo pushed this boy into the wall for calling me ugly. and then he dumped his apple juice on his shoes and got in a bunnnnch of trouble. it was funny."

shaking his head chan smiled "that all?"

"um-some girl said i was cute and i tripped off the sidewalk and into the sandbox." noah murmured embarrassed.

"how cute." chuckling chan hummed when noah poked his cheek "how was your day?"

"tiring. i got puked on and the boys put frogs in the water cups at recess."

"well...."

walking out of the school chan went straight to his car, noah yawning and mumbling something.

"parker is keeping me tonight. i get to go to a race!"

"are you excited?"

"of course i am! it'll be my first race ever." noah mumbled excitedly.

"i see. you'll be good yeah?"

"of course! parker promised i could meet some of my favorite racers if they're there."

"ah i see."

"and you guys, you're going somewhere right?"

"yeah, um we planned on going to the beach for a dinner at this restaurant hyunjin recommended." chan answered unlocking his doors and pulling open the door for noah.

"ooh! fun."

"mhm. you gonna miss lix?"

"i miss him every time i have to go away. but parker is fun and it'll be cool."

"remember to be careful of your arm alright?"

"will do. can we stop and get some cookies on the way back?"

"felix doesn't like you having a bunch of sweets."

grinning noah buckled his seatbelt "he doesn't have to know."