32.

sighing chan rubbed his arms, his legs outstretched in front of him. they had went to the hospital to get noah who had been given a sedative due to being a little aggressive. mainly telling hyunjin to shove it when the boy asked him to release his boyfriend.

"stop moving." noah mumbled adjusting his head on chans chest. he refused to sleep in the bedroom alone, and chan wasn't very tired so he told his very stressed boyfriend to go lay down and he'd stay downstairs with noah.

"sorry sweetpea."

"mhm." sighing noah placed his hand on the boys chest before gently patting.

"chan?"

"yeah?" fixing his body on the couch chan looked down at the boy whose blonde hair was brushing his chin.

"i love you."

"i love you too sweetheart." smiling chan lifted his hand and brushed the boys hair down before pressing a kiss to the boys head.

"good," adjusting himself noah grumbled under his breath, his arm felt stiff due to them having to tightly wrap it to keep moisture and things out "and what about felix?"

"what about him love?" gently rubbing noahs ear before he moved his hand to his back chan hummed.

"do..you love him...?"

"hm. i like him." chan murmured quietly, his hand rubbing the boys back comfortingly.

"but-do you love him?"

"i-i don't know. truthfully." chan mumbled humming.

"is it because of that mean man? the one who upset you?"

not answering noah chan bit the inside of his cheek. truthfully he wasn't caught up on the male anymore. he wasn't upset nor pressed about what happened. it was his past. but he just didn't know if he loved felix. if he could truly say he was in love with him. sure the boy made his heart pound. and made him feel comfort and many other things.

"i think...i think you're a good match for felix. and when we're together..i feel really happy. like we're a real family. it's nice." the seven year old murmured yawning quietly.

"we are a family noah. a small happy little family alright? so don't worry that precious head of yours."

"i won't. i just..i don't want you to leave..i l-lost felix one time and i lost aera and i don't want to lose you too."

"im right here for you darling. whenever you need me." chan answered comfortingly.

"because you're dating lix..?"

"because i love you. you're my little baby. mine and felixs ray of sunshine alright? don't worry about me leaving you. i'll be here for you and for felix."

smiling noah nodded and hugged chan "thank you."

"no," patting noahs back chan let a small gentle smile grace his features, his eyes forming small crescents and he placed his chin on noahs head "thank you. if it wasn't for you i wouldn't be as happy as i am now."

-

"chan..." poking the males face noah furrowed his brows before leaning towards chans mouth and putting his ear near the male. the small puff of breath hitting his ear making him nod. chan wasn't dead so that was good.

"boo."

screaming noah hit chan in the face, the brunette groaning and falling off the couch with a thud.

"fuck noah."

"i-im sorry! you scared me." noah muttered jumping up and down, his eyes frantic as he hesitantly reached for chan.