Chapter 17: Separate for a Few Weeks

(Ah! We are back to finish this up! Finally!

Music Theme

Net Savior's Theme 

A Calm End to the Day

A Moment of Worry 

Vs. Dr. Riegal's Navi + Subordinates 

Maylu's Theme 

Ribitta's Theme 

Cross Fusion 

Duo's Crest 

A Great Darkness 

             Soon enough, everyone had to return home to their respective locations around the world. The Net Saviors of Nihon sat together and were chatting in a lively manner as Miku was sleeping with the rest of the Navis. Raika joined them and was a bit embarrassed about his actions.

"I do hope all of you will return to Sharo at a more peaceful time" Raika said in a polite manner "I would love to show you all around my home"

"Of course! I would love to try Sharo's famous Syrniki! It sounds delicious!" Lan exclaimed as his mouth watered at the idea of the pastry.

"Oh! I would love to see the royal palace here! As well as the famous the Hermitage!" Maylu said in a dreamy manner.

"I would love to see the city as well. I could promote my family's business here" Chaud said as he pondered the idea.

Raika was surprised. Maybe it was because he didn't hang out with other children, except for Gumi, Gackpo, and Iriya, but he didn't expect them to actually mean it.

"As far as I am concerned, you're going to be our tour guide next time we are all at your place, Raika! So, you better have the best restaurants lined up!" Lan said with a nod of his head.

Raika sighed in relief as Chaud reassured him, "Trust me, Lan is not normal. In fact, he's pretty stupid and reckless"

Lan growled at his friend as Raika smiled at them. The three younger friends were surprised as Raike eyed them worriedly.