Chapter 7: For Everyone!

(Ok, let's all be honest, 2020 isn't off to a great start. And you know what? That's ok. Not every year is going to be great. 2019 was an awesome year. I loved it. So many important fandoms and interests came out that year. It was nice to see how certain sagas were going to end. We need a bad year to understand and love the good year. This will not last. We can all get through this together. This ties into why I write. I write to bring smiles to others' faces and cheer others up. This world can be very sad and cruel at times. I want to write to bring happiness and relaxation to others. If my stories can do that, then that would make me happy. Remember, we can get through this together! I believe in us!)

Music Theme's 

Dr. Cossak and Bass 

A Chance for Hope 

World 3's theme 

Vs Bass 

Hope for All

Victory!

A Great Darkness 

                "How did this happen to him?" Dr. Hikari asked in shock as he took Lan's PET and began to heal MegaMan.

Miku appeared in the human world as she fell to her knees. She looked so tired.

"Dr. Hikari, who is that Navi? Why is he like this?" Miku asked as Haku helped her up.

Dr. Hikari sighed as he continued to work with MegaMan as Mrs. Hikari stepped up and gestured to Dr. Cossak, "This is Dr. Cossak. He did work with Dr. Hikari's father and Dr. Wily in the past. Each scientist worked on a certain project. Dr. Wily was creating robot body to allow the Navis to appear in the real world, Dr. Hikari's father was creating the PET systems and jack in ports, and Dr. Cossak was creating the Navis. Their projects were going very well until the government decided to stop Dr. Wily's funding and just fund Dr. Hikari's father and Dr. Cossak. Dr. Wily wasn't allowed to work with them anymore and lost his research. Then, the two scientists were able to reach a breakthrough which is the first Navi, Bass"

Everyone listened to this intensively as Dr. Cossak stepped forward with a sadden expression on his face.

"It was supposed to be a happy occasion. However, someone attacked the lab when I wasn't looking. They destroyed everything Dr. Tadashi Hikari and I have ever worked on. Bass was known to be reckless and provoked easily. He was still a young child at the time. However, that wasn't the case. Bass was in his section of SciLab and away from the attack. The government didn't believe us. They shut down my Navi project and gave it all to Dr. Tadashi Hikair to work on. They tried to lock Bass away and even used me as a hostage to get him. However, everyone continued to hurt him. Security Navis mercilessly attacked him, told him that I abandoned him, and no one would love him for him. Once they caught him, he was so furious and just angry. The Security locked him up and then sealed in data. That was the last I ever heard of him" Dr. Cossak explained sadly as he cried a bit.