Chapter 13: A Short, Death Match

(l really enjoy the friends Lan and Maylu have. They are a unique group and don't make fun of each other for their differences. Dex is a big guy, Tory is a figure skater, and Yai is just rich and small. They all play off each other rather nicely too. I seriously can't get over their friendship and wanting to help Lan and Maylu on their adventures. So, enjoy!) 

Music Theme's 

Lan's Theme 

Hub's Theme 

School's Theme 

Friend's Theme 

Luo's Theme

A Common Fight 

Mr. Higsby's Theme 

Vs a Net Savior 

A Calm End to the Day 

Yuri's Theme 

                            "Finally! I'm out!" Lan shouted in relief as he was walking to school with Maylu.

"It was not that bad, Lan" MegaMan pointed out seriously, "All papa did was retrieve data from us and then make a few reports. These are all made just in case something were to happen to us"

Lan knew his brother was right, but he still didn't like it at all. They entered their classroom and found Dex, Yai, and Tory greeting them as Shuko was about to leave for her class.

"Lan!" they greeted warmly as they crowded him.

"How are you feeling?" Tory asked in a bit of a worried tone.

"Is everything ok?" Yai asked curiously.

"Are you and MegaMan ready for a Net Battle?!" Dex shouted eagerly.