Chapter 31: Not Here Yet

(Guys! We literally only have four chapters left! This story will be finished soon! Ah! That's insane! I'm so excited to finish this book! I really loved the cast! I really wonder where else they will go! I know for a fact than Lan and Hub and their friends will meet Midoriya at one point, and Miku knows Klavier, but this is exciting! Enjoy!)

Music Theme

Dr. Riegal's Theme 

Vs Dr. Riegal's Navi + Subordinate 

A Great Darkness 

Duo's Crests 

Master of Death 

                   "Huh, this child is so energetic! Much more than Shuko was!" Mr. Higsby said as he played with Trill.

Trill was swinging from Nenji's arm and laughing as Ribitta made sure he couldn't fall off from the arm and get hurt.

"Aw, but he is so cute!" Teto exclaimed in awe as she tried to not fuss over him, "I can't believe someone like him could have anything to do with this situation"

"Well, maybe he has some kind of power that can just instant kill our enemies!" Dingo exclaimed determinedly as Trill laughed at him, "Hey! I'm not funny! I'm dangerous!"

Trill dropped from Nenji's arm and Yuri caught him.

"Regardless, he is important. Right, Baryl?" Yuri asked with a knowing smile.

"That is true. Dr. Wily found him and gave him to me. He gave me specific instructions to take care of him and his sister, Iris" Baryl answered with a grin.

Everyone was surprised to hear this, but Kaito woke up and looked very distressed. Meiko and Miku looked at him with worry as he sighed.

"So, I am just like you..." Kaito said as he tried to come to reason with this.

"Hey! It is not so bad! I am able to live because of it! Also, I can travel to and from the NET! It isn't so bad!" Miku reassured him in a warm manner.

"She's right. This project has done so much for you, Miss Luka, and Hub. I can't image what kind of darkness it could hold" Meiko said calmly.

Kaito shook his head as Len snapped his fingers.

"If you want, why don't we just ask your mom?" Len suggested warmly, "Our parents are good friends! It shouldn't be too hard to just ask"

Kaito nodded his head as Len held his PET. Jasmine waited with them until she shook her head.

"Why don't we just go and see them?" she suggested.

"Well, I don't think they are in Nihon. My little sister was sent back home after the attack SciLab" Kaito answered.