Chapter 5: Let's Work Together Please!

(So, I got into this series through the anime. I didn't know it had a game series till I looked up the characters. Then, I bought the first game and the fifth game. I noticed some of the characters weren't the same from the anime and game, but they do have similar backgrounds. however, there are also a lot of characters too! I wanted this chapter to celebrate the first group of characters from the first game as well as the first season of the anime! After all, if it wasn't for the first game doing so well, who knows if this series would still be here! Enjoy!

Music Themes 

Dr. Hikari's Theme 

Dr. Wily's Theme

World 3's Theme

Mr. Match's Theme 

Count Zap's Theme  

Yahoot's Theme

Maddy's Theme

Vs a Net Savior

A Great Darkness

                 Lan and his team reported to his father about the attack on the new stadium when they reached SciLab.

"That is very troubling" Dr. Hikari said concerned, "Dr. Wily. I never thought I would hear his name again"

"What did this Dr. Wily do?" Maylu asked with worry.

"Well, he was a colleague of ours a long time ago. However, his project was terminated a long time ago. He worked on the Robot Masters Program. This would allow Navis to enter into the real world. My father, Dr. Hikari, worked on the Navi project. They were planning to combine the projects later until the government pulled Dr. Wily's funding and supported my father's. Dr. Wily moved himself and his whole family away from Nihon and we never heard from him again"

Miku shifted her feet nervously as she asked with a nervous smile, "Uh, so about my ability, please do not mention it to anyone as well. This was a side effect from the project your father worked on"