Chapter 10: Meetings in North America

(At long last, we are continuing this series! At least until we finish season 2 and then we go back to The Turnabout of Hope. Either way! I am excited for Season 2 and the new characters I will be introducing! I really cannot wait to see what is going to happen! So, let's see what Chaud is up too!)

Net Savior's Theme 

Maylu's Theme 

Friend's Theme

Vs a Professor's Navi 

Cross Fusion's Theme 

Chaud's Theme 

                Chaud had gotten off his father's plane and landed in the southern west airport in North America. He had taken a nap on the plane and gone over the information about his father's recent stock increase as well as their company's popularity skyrocketing thanks to his and ProtoMan's skills in saving the Internet.

"Chaud, your father has sent the limo, but it looks like there is traffic. We will have to wait here" ProtoMan informed.

"Understood. Thank you, ProtoMan" Chaud answered as he waited inside the clean airport.

His PET buzzed as ProtoMan appeared on screen.

"What is it now? Is Nihon in danger again?" Chaud asked in amused tone.

"No, it is not. It looks like Miku and Maylu have made that group chat. There is a picture and a message" ProtoMan informed as he presented the photo.

It was a picture of Maylu wearing an outfit similar to Roll's and with a dog.

"The message is "I used Cross Fusion for the first time!", and "I also got a dog. His name is Rush". It sounds like they were busy" ProtoMan informed his partner.

Chaud could only smile at the photo of Maylu using her new powers and getting a dog. He then took out his own Synchro Chip and examined it. He wondered if he would be using the chip's power soon.

"I wouldn't worry, Chaud. The attacks only seem to happen in Nihon. No other continent or country has reported virus attacks nor data being taken away" ProtoMan reassured as Chaud nodded his head.

Just then, there was a loud yell coming from the nearby parking exit and Net Ring. He looked at the screen to see a Navi wrapped in bandages and casting lighting from his floating spheres. He had defeated another Navi with ease. Chaud was curious about who the operator of the Navi was.