Bonus Chapter 1: An Eventful Party

(And another one for my favorite Net Savior Couple! Seriously, when I found out Raika ended up with the princess, I screamed. Like, hello? This is clearly a power couple! Pride is a princess and very intelligent and fights with a literal wreaking ball! Raika is a soldier and expert marksman! This is a power couple! I love them! There needs to be more work for them! Enjoy!) 

This artwork was done by my good friend, Fang! Here is her page! Support her!

https://www.wattpad.com/user/xX_Fang_Xx

Music Theme's 

Raika's Theme 

Pride's Theme

 Sharo + Creamland's Theme 

Vs A Net Savior 

Net Savior's Theme 

Friend's Theme 

Raika + Pride

                  "So, what do you all think? Would you like to attend my party?" Princess Pride asked over the Cross Fusion Member chat.

She had already talked to Miku and her friends, but they could not attend due to previous engagements they had already made.

Lan's eyes were wide with delight as he shouted, "Yes! I can't wait to try all the food you have, Pride!"

"Maylu and I will stop him from eating too much, Princess Pride" Chaud said unamused as he stressed her title to his best friend.

"Regardless, we would be delight to attend, princess" Baryl said with a nod of his head.

"Yay! I've never been to a princess party! I can't wait to try your food!" Dingo shouted in delight as he began to drool at the thought of food.

"I have to take a rain check there, princess" Charlie said with a sigh, "I promised I would hang out with Tesla with her company and help out Neru with the company"

"I've got news reports to cover as well, princess" Ribitta said sadly, "Nenji was going to help me with it too. Sorry, we won't be able to make it"

"Well, I am coming, princess! I would love to see you all again! Don't worry, my powers will be under control!" Jasmine reassured them with a nod of her head.

"I've got to watch the store. I won't be able to come, sorry..." Mr. Higsby said with a sigh of defeat.

"Yuri wishes to spend some time with her sister, and I am looking after Kirisaki" Dusk reported, "Maybe another time, dear princess"