Chapter 14: An Assassin or Friend?

(With this, we have 2 chapters left of season 2! Yahoo! We are almost done with that season and halfway through this story! I'm so excited and a bit sad, but hey, it is always fun to write and bring joy to all of you! Ok, now for MegaMan, I didn't expect a group of assassins to be involved, but here we are! Enjoy!) 

Music Themes 

Dusk's Theme 

Maylu's Theme 

Vs a Net Savior's Theme 

A Moment of Worry and Confusion

World 3's Theme 

Yahoot's Theme 

Vs A Net Savior's Theme 

Yuri's Theme 

A Calm End to the Day 

              "Seriously, this place has the best curry in the whole world!" Lan exclaimed as he ate his dish in a loud manner.

Maylu just sighed at him as Yahoot grinned.

"I am very thankful that you enjoyed it. Please come again if you wish to have more" Yahoot said in delight as he took a bow.

He then went back to the kitchen to prepare another meal for his customers.

Maylu rolled her eyes at him as Roll asked, "So, we really are ok with the former World 3 members working at a curry shop?"

"As long as they don't cause trouble, it should be ok" MegaMan admitted with a nod of his head.

"Well, you didn't catch all of us" Maddy said as she walked to the counter and poured them each a glass of water, "We do have one more member, but we don't know where he is"

"Who is he?" Maylu asked curiously.

"We called him Dusk. He was the Operator of ShadowMan. Those two of them are basically assassins for hire, but they worked with Dr. Wily for so long. Though, Dusk did train someone to someday take his place, but I never met the kid"