Chapter 27: Synchro Chips and Resolutions

(Dusk is definitely an interesting characters himself. I still can't believe he would rather let the world burn than get paid, but eh priorities I guess. 

Music Theme's 

Dusk's Theme 

Dr. Wily's Theme 

Luka's Theme 

Vs. Dr. Riegal's Navi and Subordinate 

Yuri's Theme 

Cross Fusion 

Friend's Theme 

Net Savior's Theme 

                Dusk sat in his house as he pondered on everything that had happened with Lan, Yuri, and Charlie as well as bearing the Crest of Duo.

"What does this all mean?" he asked himself in a whisper as he remained quiet.

"I am sure you will figure this out, Dusk" ShadowMan said calmly from his PET.

Dusk remained quiet and to himself. Just then, there was a knock at his door. Dusk held a kunai as he walked towards the doors of his house. He opened the door and saw an old friend of his, Dr. Wily.

"What are you doing here?" Dusk asked in relief as he stepped aside to let him into his room.

Dr. Wily grinned as he walked to the fridge and went to get bottle of beer for himself and Dusk. He then sat at his kotasu with a grin. Dusk sat across from him as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"What are you doing here?" Dusk asked seriously.

"Right now, trying to get out of the night's cold. But also, I have to talk to you about something important" Dr. Wily said as he drank his beer, "You do realize you are a Crest Holder, right?"

Dusk was quiet as he went rigid. He wasn't going to get angry at his boss and friend, but he really didn't like where this conversation was going.

"Yes, I am aware of this" Dusk answered simply.

"So, you do realize you cannot harm anyone else with a crest" Dr. Wily said seriously, "You have to help those who bear the same crest as you"