Chapter 16: The Professor and Cache

(This is it! The Season Finale to the Second Season! We did it! We made it! Here we are! I am so happy! We introduced a lot of new characters and saw a wonderful adventure! So, we shall see Lan and the others take down the Professor once and for all!) 

Music Theme

A Great Darkness 

World 3's Theme 

Dr. Hikari's Theme 

Vs a Professor's Navi  

Friend's Theme 

NetSaviors's Theme 

A Calm End to the Day 

A Moment of Worry 

                               Everyone gasped in horror as they saw the Professor all over the NET and taking in all the data from around the NET.

"How is this even possible?" Lan asked in complete shock.

"He's using that program to make himself appear at every end of the NET!" ProtoMan said seriously.

"Everyone Jack Out. We have to think of another plan of attack to stop him!" Gumi ordered as the Navis returned to their PETS.

Everyone began to heal their partners as Iriya rushed to the computer.

"How are you doing this?!" he shouted as he tried to reach out to the Professor.

Just then, Cache waved his hand to make the computer break! Iriya covered his face as the computer exploded! He was pushed back as Gumi and Raika rushed to his side.

"That doesn't matter anymore! Not when I have Cache! A data child that can absorb any kind of data and use it to my own advantage. I will prove that the teachings of Dr. Wily are truly the greatest to that of the Hikaris! I will rule the world with these teachings!" Professor yelled madly as Cache began to glow from green, to yellow, and then red.

Then, the unstable data began to wail as he cried! Then, the data child began to take control over the NET!

"What is happening?! Cache! Stop this! NO!' the Professor shouted as he saw the unstable data child began to take over everything in his lab!