Chapter 11: Running Late

(Gotta say, after writing from a certain character's point of view than 3rd person is a bit strange. But it is also important to practice both styles and make each story unique. I couldn't really imagine writing this from different points of views. Anyway, let's see what the Vocaloid cast is up too! Also, if you don't believe Miku and Haku deserve the world, why? They've been through so much! Anyway, enjoy!) 

Music Theme's 

Miku and Haku's Theme

Rin's Theme

Len's Theme

Friend's Theme 

Ribitta's Theme

Charlie's Theme

Miku's Theme 

Vs A Professor's Navi 

A Chance for Hope 

                Miku arrived in Melody City in North America to meet with the music team, Vocaloid. She entered the gray building with some light blue paint on it. She found herself standing in a white lobby with some gray couches and white tables. Lights dangled from the ceiling and covered with glass.

"Hi Haku!" Miku exclaimed as she marched right to the front desk, "Is everyone here?!"

Haku looked up from the desk with a surprised expression. Although the two of them just arrived in North America a day ago, Miku somehow had more energy than she did.

"They should be in the recording room. I saw Rin, Len, and Neru enter. I haven't heard from anyone else though. I'm sorry" Haku answered with a yawn.

Miku just smiled as she replied, "Nah, you're awesome! Thank you so much, Haku! Don't worry, after this concert, we can hang out at my place and watch the movie you wanted to see staring John Marsh!"

Haku blushed at her comment as Miku skipped into the recording studio. Miku entered the brown room to find Rin and Len singing together as Neru tapped along to the beat of the song. The recording room look like a normal one with a sound booth and everything. There was a function in the recording booth and on the control panel to plug in a PET.