Chapter 15: A Cold Wind

(With that, one more chapter and season 2 is finished! Honestly, this was a fun season! Though, I'll enjoy season 3 more for a whole lot of reasons! However, I really wanted to make this season about Raika, Lan, Maylu, and Chaud more than Miku. Don't worry, we'll see more of Miku and her friends later! For now, enjoy!)

Music Theme 

Gumi's Theme 

Raika's Theme 

Chaud's Theme 

Maylu's Theme

Miku's Theme

Vs a Net Savior 

Cross Fusion 

A Great Darkness 

                 "I see, so the NET in Sharo has really turned cold. We will need all the help we can get then we will need more help with this" Raika said seriously, "I am the only active Net Savior in Europa. We'll need help"

Gumi grinned as she entered the room. She wore a black shirt and pants as she adjusted her gloves.

"The two prisoners were successfully transferred to our prison" Gumi answered as she looked at her PET, "We will begin our interrogation and find out where the Professor is. What are you worried about Raika? Everything is going to be just fine"

"I suppose so. SearchMan, I want you to patrol around the NET and find the source of the coldness" Raika said as he left the room, "I am going request the Net Saviors' help. I think something is coming"

Gumi sighed at him as he left.

"Why must he be so stubborn? He knows he can get things done much faster if he has a team" Gumi said to IA, "Well, get the team together. We've got work to do"

"Understood" IA said as she left her PET and departed to find their team.

Raika entered the meeting room and saw his best friend, Iriya, with his uncle who happened to be the leader of the Sharo Army. His friend was taller than him and wore just the green uniform without the long jacket. His uncle wore the full Winter military outfit.