Chapter 2: Star Idol

(Ah! Another chapter! To be honest, I love Maylu. She is one of my favorite characters of this series. Her and Roll have such a sisterly dynamic! Though, what I don't understand is why they won't Maylu and Roll have any friends! I would've loved it if she was friends with Jasmine and Pride! That would've been an awesome team! Heck, it would've been an awesome rivalry to that of Lan, Chaud, and Raika! What I do love about her, is that she is assertive and willing to fight when the situation calls for it. She will not sit to side, she will stand up and give it her all! Anyway enjoy!)

Music Themes 

School Theme

Friend's Theme 

World 3's Theme 

Maddy + WackoMan's Theme

Maylu's Theme

Miku's Theme 

Gumi's Theme 

                   "You got the tickets?!" Maylu asked eagerly the next morning in the classroom.

"Of course, I did! My family always gets me whatever I want!" Yai said with a proud smile as she presented the tickets to Maylu.

Maylu gasped in delight as she saw the tickets. Lan, Dex, and Tory entered the room and saw the two girls looking at the tickets on the desk.

"What's all the commotion about? Is there a new battle chip at Mr. Higsby's shop?" Lan asked as he took his seat next to Maylu's.

Tory gasped when he recognized the tickets and shouted, "You're going to Miku's concert?!"

"No way!" Lan and Dex shouted as their Navis joined the school's webpage.

MegaMan gasped in awe when he heard Yai got tickets to the concernt.

"Miss Yai obtained the tickets yesterday. She bought enough for everyone to attend tomorrow on Saturday. She wants all of us to meet here outside of the school" Glide informed them with a smile.

"Oh, no" GutsMan said with a sigh as he looked at MegaMan and Roll.

"We're going to see Miku! AH!" the two of them shouted as they joined their hands together and screamed in delight.