Chapter 19: An Unpleasant Meeting

(Ah, another day, another chapter! So happy to deliver another chapter! Now, let's check in with Chaud in North America! As well as reveal the completely expected Miraculous Protectors 2. Which I cannot write yet until I know the other Kwami's powers which I won't know till late 2021 - 2022! Sigh... well, I can just write it in and speculate as usual. For now, enjoy!)

Music Themes

Chaud's Theme 

Tesla's Theme 

A Moment of Worry

Vs Dr. Riegal's Navi and Subordinate 

Duo's Crest 

                     "Sigh, another day at the office" Chaud said unamused as he held a stack of files in his hands.

He and ProtoMan had dropped Miku off at Melody City where she met with her girlfriend and friends in a happy manner. Though, some tears were shed.

"It looks like you have a meeting with the head of Gauss company along with the Millionaire company" ProtoMan informed Chaud.

"Thank you, ProtoMan" Chaud said as he sat at his office.

He was about to take a sip of his coffee when the doors to his office burst open to reveal Annette and Raoul in a very loud manner.

"Chaud! We saved the world!" Annette yelled in delight.

Chaud just sighed as he saw his coffee on the ground. He should've expected his friends to greet him in such a loud manner.

"We sure showed those enemies! They couldn't handle anything! Though, I am more impressed with your friends. They were able to restore the NET back to normal so quickly! How?" Raoul asked curiously.

"Well, Dr. Hikari is one of the best scientists of our time. He should be able to fix it" Chaud answered seriously as he recorded his notes, "So, are Miss Millionaire and Gauss here yet?"

"No, but they should arrive here any moment" Raoul answered.

Chaud nodded his head as he then went back to his work. Then, the doors to the office opened to reveal Tesla with another lady who had two guards with her of sorts.

"Ah, you must be little Ijuuin. A pleasure. I am Miss Millionaire" she greeted warmly.

She wore a long hat and had a snake material red dress. She had two white puffy sleeves and orange pants. She had a pair of orange tinted glasses on her face as well purple eye shadow. She had a belt around her waist, a pair of black gloves and boots. She held her PET in her hands.

"Ah! I'm Pess!" said the guard on Miss Millionaire's right side.

He had yellow hair and blue eyes. He wore a pair of goggles over his face and with a green hat and gloves. He wore a turquoise vest which was held by a tool belt. He had white pants and brown boots.