Chapter 25: A Red Knight and A Yellow Pilot

(And another one! Seriously, slow and steady with this series. I feel so bad for it too, but I will finish it before I finish the Turnabout of Hope! This story deserves that much! Also, if you haven't noticed it, the Vocaloids are based of the Story of Evil or Evillious Chronicles by Mothy. Really recommend it! It is so good! Enjoy!) 

Music Theme's 

Friend's Theme 

Lan's Theme 

Chaud's Theme 

A Moment of Worry 

Charlie's Theme 

Maylu's Theme 

Vs Dr. Riegal's Navi and Subordinate 

Meiko's Theme 

A Funny Moment 

                    "Well, before we heard back to North America, how about we hang out for a little bit longer!" Miku suggested to her friends as she gave them a bright smile.

"Sure thing! Dingo's too busy with seeing the sites around town" Lan said eagerly.

"We can even perform with you if you would like!" Maylu offered in delight.

"Oh! That would be fun, but I am trying to relax before I have to sing again" Miku said a little tiredly, "I don't want to overuse my voice"

Maylu sulked a bit as Lan laughed.

"Of course, you wouldn't since you're the star of the group" Neru exclaimed as she stepped into the room with Charlie and Haku behind her, "So, who are these kids? Wait, I know who Chaud is, but the other two I don't know"

Lan's jaw dropped as Maylu burst into a fit of laughter.

"What are you doing here?!" Miku exclaimed as Haku stood behind her girlfriend.

"Well, it wasn't just her who came..." Haku whispered nervously as Miku wondered who else came with them.

She pondered on this for a moment before gasping.