Prologue: The Hidden Files

(Yahoo! Let's start this! There will be a lot of hints and references to other characters and events in this chapter! I hope you will all enjoy! Gotta say, Dr. Hikari is an amazing father. He worked hard to help his family and bring his son back! Like, this man wouldn't give up! Well! Enjoy!) 

Music, for music, play the songs in order I have listed them in! 

Dr. Hikari's Theme

The Reformatting Project

Duo's Crest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                      It was late at night at SciLabs when three people were rushed to the labs with a large group of scientists, cops, and family members. The storm was raging on outside. The power could go out at any moment. Lights were flashing as people talked over each other. Tensions were high as well as panicked cries and worried talks were being discussed.

"Dr. Hikari! Are you sure about this?! Our project is still just a project!" an old scientist wearing a green tuxedo asked as he looked over his notes.

He had a light yellow beard and tired purple eyes. It was clear that the three main scientists of the lab have not gotten any kind of sleep in a very long time. However, one of the scientists was not tired. Well, he was, but he was more determined if anything. Dr. Hikari couldn't blame him after what his father had to do to his first project Dr. Cossak had spent most of his entire life on and put his heart in.

"Bring them to room 3! I only want Famous and Dr. Cossak with me" he shouted seriously.

The rest of the staff, cops, and family members were hesitant, but they let the determined doctor do what he wanted to do. He had short brown hair which was parted. He moved his glasses out of his eyes as he rubbed them. He adjusted his white lab coat and then went to work.

"Dr. Hikari!" a young man holding himself rushed towards him during the panic in the lab.

"Yes? Mr. Kiyoteru? Is something wrong?" Dr. Hikari asked with concern.

Mr. Kiyoteru was a young man who was just recently engaged with one of the patients in the lab. He had messy brown hair as he wore a black jacket, pants, and shoes with a white collared shirt. He adjusted his blue glasses to properly face Dr. Hikari. Mr. Kiyoteru looked like he was about to break down at any moment, and Dr. Hikari couldn't really blame the young man.

"Are you sure about this experiment of yours?" the young man asked the doctor, "I just don't want to lose her. She's too important to me, and the people here are not helping me either"

Dr. Hikari gently placed his hands on his shoulders.

"I will make sure this works" Dr. Hikari stated seriously, "I have another young family worrying about their daughter, and my wife is also at home with my other son. I swear to you, I will make this work"

Mr. Kiyoteru just nodded his head weakly at the doctor.

"Dr. Hikari!" a young man shouted as he rushed towards them, "We are ready to begin!"