Chapter 20: To The High Mountain

(Going to be honest, I was super busy and nearly forgot to post! I'm not even in college! Ah!!! Ahem! Sorry, that was unprofessional. Either way, one thing I didn't get to do in my trip to Japan was go to a hot spring. So, I thought I would write about it. That makes no sense and yet it doesn't. For now, enjoy!) 

Music Theme 

A Calm End to the Day 

Lan's Theme 

Hub's Theme 

Kaito's Theme 

Vs Dr. Riegal's Navi + Subordinate 

Duo's Crest 

                   "Alright! Here we go!" Lan shouted excitedly.

He and his family were staying at a hot spring resort in the high mountains of Nihon. After they had saved the world again, Lan personally believed they deserved a vacation while Hub was trying to not get too annoyed with his twin. At the moment, Lan and Hub were in their own room while their parents were in another room. The rooms were wooden and had a bed. There was a small table in the room and a closet as well. There was also a TV in the room. Instead of wearing his orange vest and black shorts, Lan was wearing a blue rob as he held his PET.

"So, what are you going to do, Hub?" Lan asked curiously as he looked at the screen.

As for Hub, he was in the NET of the hot spring. He had a room to himself which had a bed, table, and a personal recharging station.

"Just resting, Lan. Also, be careful. No one can know who I really am" Hub warned seriously.

"Relax! No one is going to hear us!" Lan said with a nod of his head and wave of his hand.

Just then, they heard a young little girl squeal in delight along with the laugh of an older teen. Lan and Hub were surprised as Lan opened the door and saw the teen with a little girl.

"I thought it would just be us" Hub said surprised.

"I did too. Let's go and check it out" Lan said in a mischievous tone.

Lan left his room and quietly ran out of quietly. He followed them until he saw them reaching the hot springs. The teen dipped into the hot spring, but he sat on the edge. The little girl rushed out to the hot springs and splashed around.

"Oh! Who are you?" she asked as she pointed at Lan.

Lan jumped in shock as he hit his head against the wall. The teen looked up and saw Lan. He walked over to Lan and held his hand out to him.