Chapter 30: Code E.A.R.T.H

(And, here we are! Again, so close to actually finishing this book! We will have five after this! I was really worried this book wouldn't be finished before The Turnabout of Hope. I really enjoyed MegaMan and the very diverse cast it brought to the table. Raika is probably my favorite, because he, besides Lan, interacts with cast at some point. Enjoy!)

Music Theme's 

Net Savior's Theme

Raika + Pride 

Dingo's Theme 

Baryl's Theme 

Reformatting Project 

Dr. Riegal's Theme 

                   To say that everyone was in shock to see Raika alive was an understatement. They were just very happy as they embraced the icy solder back into their group.

"So, how are you alive?!" Lan asked eagerly.

"How did you get here?!" Dingo shouted excitedly.

Raika didn't know who Dingo was, but he nodded his head at Lan.

"Well, I didn't really die. I just faked it" Raika confessed to him, "Your father developed a drug. This drug was used to put him to sleep, but it didn't really work. Instead, this drug caused someone to be put into a comalike state. I took it before the battle and simply faked my death"

Everyone was speechless by his explanation.

"But why you? Why not any of us?" Chaud asked seriously.

"Because he insisted on it" Dr. Hikari said as he stepped into the room, "Raika didn't want anyone else to get involved, so he volunteered himself"

Lan was surprised by this as Raika noticed the princess wasn't here.

"I know I have a lot to explain to everyone, but please let me explain myself to the princess" Raika said calmly as he then picked himself up and gave his PET to his friends, "If you have any questions, I am sure SearchMan will be able to answer everything"

Lan looked at the Navi as Chaud and Maylu watched Raika leave.

"Do you think they'll be ok?" Maylu asked worriedly.

"Who?" Lan asked confused.

Chaud just shook his head as Maylu sighed at Lan for being so dense. Raika ran down the hallway as he passed Gumi and Gackpo.

"She's outside and in the lab's garden" Gumi informed Raika.

"Thanks. The others are in the lab" Raika answered as he continued to run down the hall.