Chapter 21: A Talent Show for the World

(Whoops! I aired the chapters out of order! I'm so sorry about that! I'll fix that up right now! Huh... I messed up season 2 a bit. Sorry about that everyone! I've been busy and working very hard! I do hope you can forgive me for that! I will make those changes soon enough! Either way, who doesn't Miku and her friends?! I adore them! Though, Miku and Haku deserve each other after the Story of evil! I want them to be happy! Enjoy!) 

Music Theme 

Miku's Theme 

Places

Friend's Theme 

Vs Dr. Riegal's Navi + Subordinate 

A Moment of Worry 

Duo's Crest 

                     Meanwhile, Miku and her friends were taking a break from their new album and trying to find a way to promote themselves.

"So, what do you think we should to promote ourselves?" Miku asked her friends.

Rin was sitting at the table and thinking about this as Len was taking some notes for himself. Haku sat next to Miku as she pondered on this.

"Maybe we should wait for the others to come back and decide on something" Len suggested as Rin glared at him.

"Please don't fight. That is not going to help us either" Haku advised them calmly as she tried to soothe both twins.

Rin decided to remain placid and not get into a fight with her twin brother. She did care about Haku's well-being more than her twin's at time.

"Very well. We shall wait. As much as I would like to continue this, my twin does have a point. We are expecting the others to arrive. Well, some of them" Rin said with a nod of her head.

Miku and Haku were surprised to hear this. The two of them knew that a few of their friends were not going to be around for a few days, so they assumed they would have to think of something to stir up business. That doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

"Hi everyone! It is so good to see you again!" a friendly voice called out to them.

Everyone turned to the friendly voice to see a young girl in a dark blue outfit with a pink outline. She wore long black socks and shoes with purple headphones Her hair was pink and ruby color eyes. She was about the same height as Neru.

"Teto!" Rin and Len shouted in delight as they rushed to her.

The three of them shared a warm hug as two other figures approached them.