Chapter 9: Fleeting Peace

(To prove that I am still working on this story, I did work on this chapter! Yahoo! Though, I haven't had the chance to play the DS game too much. My bad, but I need to beat Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright and then get Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memories! Now, it is time for Cross Fusion! Honestly, I really liked it. Interesting plot idea. Plus, I love Maylu's outfit! But also, I'm not hurting Rush for it. The dog will be safe! Enjoy!)

Friend's Theme

Dr. Hikari's Theme 

Chaud's Theme 

Miku's Theme 

Famous's Theme

A Common Fight 

Maylu's Theme

Cross Fusion 

Vs a Professor's Navi

Victory! 

           "Well, that was something else. I didn't expect you two to Cross Fuse like that" Dr. Hikari said with a grin as he looked at his two sons.

They were currently laying in a pod and being scanned.

"Papa, what was that?" Lan asked in shock from the pod he was laying in.

"My latest invention! Cross Fusion and the Synchro Chip!" their father said in delight as he picked up his tablet to study the two of them, "I really didn't expect this! You two performed this flawlessly"

Chaud, Maylu, and Miku were watching them from a safe distance as they looked at the twins.

"So, they will be ok?" Maylu asked worriedly.

"They will be fine. However, I will need to keep them here and run some test at the two of them for two days" he said with a grin as Lan let out a scream of shock from his pod.