Chapter 33: Countdown to Destruction

(Final 3 counting this chapter! I've actually got most of it finished, so why not do this?! I'll release a chapter every day till Friday which will finish this concert! Who is excited?! I am! Yahoo! I can't wait! The end to a wonderful concert it approaching! Everyone has a part to play! Enjoy!)

Music Theme's 

Friend's Theme 

The Lullaby Part 6 

You're Not Alone 

              "CREST HOLDERS! I HAVE BROUGHT YOU ALL HERE TO BE TESTED!" Duo's voice boomed over the four groups.

The Crest Holders looked up to see him, but he was not there.

"Where are you?! Come out and fight us!" Dingo shouted as Baryl easily restrained the tiny teen.

"Dingo this isn't helping us..." TomahawkMan said with a sigh.

"How do you wish to test us, Duo?" Baryl asked calmly.

There was a moment of silence as Duo pondered on his test.

"I HAVE TRAPPED ALL OF YOU IN A REALM. A REALM I CREATED TO TEST YOUR POWERS OUT. SPECIFICALLY, THE POWER OF THE BOND BETWEEN A HUMAN AND NAVI! IF YOU CAN ESCAPE HERE AND FACE ME WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE, THEN I SHALL DECIDE TO BE LIENANT IN MY JUDGEMENT OF HUMANITY" he proclaimed to them.

His voice then left as the groups looked around.

"Great, but how are we going to get out of here?" Gackpo asked as he took a step forward.

"I don't know, but we better think of something fast" Luka said seriously.

"What do you mean?" Charlie asked Chaud who held a grave expression.

"If we are not back, I fear something bad will happen to our friends and family back home. We have to get back to them as quickly as we can" Chaud said seriously as he marched forward.

The rest of the group followed him through the lava paths before them. The other groups marched onward to find a way out of their respective realm.

"Do you think we can locate them?" Dr. Hikari asked Dr. Wily as the two of them were typing furiously on the keyboard.

"I don't think so. Duo is very crafty for a program. That could be due to programs and one certain item we put in him" Dr. Wily answered as he continued to type, "I think the more pressing matter is why Tamako left with Penny"

"I think she went to get help" Marmoru said calmly, "She seemed determined to get help"

"I figured she would do something like that. We will need all the help we can get" Dr. Wily reasoned as he looked at Dr. Cossak who was focusing on his PET.

Bass and Serenade were able to keep Slur and Zero contained in one place, but they were not sure how long their Navis could hold out for.

"We will need more help and fast. The NET can't hold out for much longer" Dr. Hikari said worriedly.