Chapter 26: Special Effects are Special

(Nenji's debut! Honestly, a lot of the cast from this game turned out to be such good characters. I really don't have any problems with anyone. They were unique and played a part in the story. Nenji's love for his work of creating fireworks is amazing. Well, enjoy)

Music Theme's 

Airport's Theme 

Miku's Theme 

Nenji's Theme 

Mr. Higsby's Theme 

A Moment of Worry 

Vs. Dr. Riegal's Subordinate and Navi 

A Chance for Hope 

A Calm End to the Day 

                       After having this long conversation with Dr. Hikari, Mr. Famous went to work on creating a Synchro Chip for Meiko, but he needs Meiko to be with him to go over a few tests.

"So, we can't have any of the Crest Holders fight... That will be tricky" Dr. Hikari confessed.

"Are you sure this informant of yours is trustworthy, Maylu?" Famous asked curiously.

"Yes, he worked with the same group as Raika. I am sure about this" Maylu said seriously.

Everyone was quiet until Dr. Hikari nodded his head.

"Alright, then we can't fight. Don't fight unless it is absolutely necessary, understand? We can't lose the crests, no matter what" Dr. Hikari said seriously.

So, the Net Saviors couldn't partake in most Net Battles unless it was a last resort. Much to the relief of Maylu and horror of Lan. Kaito and Kaai offered to stay with her as Miku, Haku, and Chaud had to return to North America. Chaud offered the two girls a private flight on his plane, so they gathered their belongings and then prepared to take off! Only to discover that the weather was unstable in North America, so they would have to wait in ACDC Town's costal region for a little bit longer.

"I am starting to think we can never leave this place..." Miku said defeatedly as she laid on the couch at the airport.

"There is nothing I can do about the weather, so we just have to wait it out!" Chaud snapped as both girls looked at him surprised, "I'm sorry. After Meiko used my Synchro Chip, I've been on edge a bit. I just couldn't believe someone like her is chosen to do this"