Chapter 23: Start Searching

(We are starting the final season of this story! Yahoo! We did it! Now, let's hope I can finish it without being distracted.... Don't worry, I won't finish another book before this one. That would be just cruel at that point. Anyway, We get to meet my favorite Net Savior! I hope you'll enjoy!) 

Music Theme's 

Duo's Crest 

A Moment of Worry 

Place 

Dingo's Theme

Vs Dr. Riegal's Navi + Subordinate 

A Loving Moment 

                 Raika's body was taken back to Sharo to be buried properly with his family. The Crest Holders had finally gathered together in the ruins of SciLab and waited for a moment. They were still in disbelief about Raika's death.

"I just got off the phone with Iriya. They received Raika's body" Gumi informed everyone sadly.

No one spoke a word for a moment. It was hard to even speak when their friend had just bled out before them.

"So, who are you? Do you have a crest as well?" Chaud asked as he spoked for everyone.

"Yes. I am Baryl. I was a good friend of Dr. Hikari and Dr. Wily when they were young" he explained, "They told me about Duo's coming and warned me about how it could cause pain to both our worlds. He told me to find the son of Dr. Hikari and Dr. Wily and warn them about this coming disaster. It was my fault that I didn't come here and save you all"

Everyone was quiet as Ribitta arrived in the room.

"Sorry! I'm late! I was just looking through my contacts and found something!" she shouted as she gained everyone's attention as she carried a stack of papers with her PET.

Everyone was surprised as Miku, Luka, and Rin helped her look through the stack of papers.

"Sorry! I brought a lot of my paperwork with me! Being a reporter and all, I get information from all over the place!" Ribitta said with delight, "So, here it is!"

She then showed them a report she received and gave it to them. Everyone was surprised as Dr. Hikari looked over the report.

"This is an old report about Duo. This was written by my father along with Dr. Wily! I need to look over it, but I am positive this should have something to do with the crests and Duo" Dr. Hikari reassured everyone, "For now, I think we all need to get the other Crest Holders. We have to check on each major continent"