Chapter 8: The Electronic Convention

(Wow! By far, one of my most detailed and long chapters! Haha! I throughly enjoyed this chapter too! I know I write so much about the Dreamers, but I do love the Thank You Series so much. It lets me focus my attention on a few group of characters than a whole lot. I really hope you'll enjoy this!)

Music Themes 

ACDC Town and Places 

Famous' Theme 

Jay's Theme 

Katie's Theme 

Hugtto's Theme 

Ventus' Theme 

A Common Fight

Cross Fusion

Victory! 

              A few weeks later, everyone carried on with their normal lives. The Navis were returned to their NetOps after recovering, and Miku was back to her usual self. Everyone gathered in the lab except for the former Net Saviors and World 3 members.

"Well, Hub, Miku, and the Navis should be just fine now. They're back to full health and ready for anything. However, we do have to talk about a few things. One, if you see any of the World 3 members, you will have to turn them in. They will have to pay for their crimes. Two, remember no one can know about Hub and Miku nor the Reformatting Project. And lastly, Hub can only be called Hub in private. In public, you must call him MegaMan. Alright?" Dr. Hikari said seriously.

Everyone understood. Dr. Hikari let out a sigh of relief as then smiled at them.

"Now, enjoy your lives! I hope you'll attend the Electronic Convention being held by myself and Mr. Famous" Dr. Hikari said with a grin.

However, some of them had plans. Tory had to practice his violin lessons, Dex has to look for a job, Yai was going to meet with a private tutor, and Haku has to buy some supplies for her house. Dr. Hikari seemed a bit disappointed at their activities, but he knew they were right to take their important daily activities over this convention.