Chapter 28: Running Around Part 1

(To be honest, I was thinking about this two part special a lot! I really wanted to write this so much! Though, I didn't think much of how it would appear in the grand scheme of things. I am still very happy with how this turned out! That being said, please enjoy! Also, Happy Debut Day for Falcon and Winter Soldier!) 

Music Theme's 

Net Savior's Theme

A Great Darkness

Vs. Dr. Riegal's Navi + Subordinate 

A Moment of Worry 

A Chance for Hope 

                  "What do you mean they are calling all of them back?!" Dr. Riegal exclaimed as Dark MegaMan appeared before him.

"It is exactly as I said. They want to bring all the Crest Holders back to the lab to prepare against their fight with Duo" Dark MegaMan reported to his creator.

"Interesting...." Dr. Riegal said as he rubbed his chin, "I think we will need a little more help with this. Iroha!"

He summoned one of his most powerful Navi creation which had gained the ability to think on her own. Iroha wore a red dress with speakers instead of hands. Her hair was red and in a long ponytail, but the ponytail acted as a blade too. She has red eyes.

"It appears that even your second best creation couldn't do anything to take those crests" Iroha said annoyed.

"Which is why I am counting on you, my dear Iroha, to take their crests and bring it to me!" Dr. Riegal said in a dramatic tone, "You may also use anyone here to help you. I will be collecting their data from a far"

Iroha held a dark smile as she turned her attention to them.

"Well, this will be fun. Now, let's start from the beginning and observe them. From there, we will plan our attack" she said in delight.

Meanwhile, Dr. Hikari had given the Crest Holders Synchro Chips.

"Since the threat of the Duo is approaching as well as Dr. Riegal's attacks, I believe it is time for all of you to learn how to cross fuse and defend yourselves. However, if you can, avoid fighting at all costs" Dr. Hikari said seriously, "I will have Miku, Tesla, and Yuri train Jasmine, Charlie, Teto, and Meiko with Gackpo, Rin, and Len. Dr. Wily will also be with you. The rest will come with me to another section of the lab"

With that, the groups broke off. Miku was a bit nervous. She wasn't really sure how she could help train them while Tesla let out a laugh.

"Of course, I can train them!" she said in delight as she held her Synchro Chip and PET, "MagnetMan Cross Fusion!"