Chapter 29: Running Around Part 2

(Believe it or not, we have five chapters left! I'm going to miss them! It was fun to see MegaMan and Lan again along with all their friends! Hopefully, we'll be back to see them soon enough! As for Miku, I listen to her music all the time along with her friends. I'm not leaving Miku anytime soon. Also, enjoy!)

Music Theme's

Net Savior's Theme 

A Great Darkness 

Vs Dr. Riegal's Navi + Subordinate 

A Moment of Worry 

A Chance for Hope 

Raika's Theme 

              As Miku's group was dealing with one half of Dr. Riegal's army, Lan's group was about to have some trouble as well. Lan, Chaud, and Maylu were teaching Pride, Nenji, Mr. Higsby, Ribitta, Dingo, and Luo about Cross Fusion while Luka was talking with Kaito.

"Are you sure you want to learn how to do this?" Lan asked Mr. Higsby and Dingo concerned.

"Of course, I do! Who wouldn't want to learn how to do something as awesome as this?!" Dingo shouted eagerly as Chaud raised a cautious eyebrow at his statement.

"I'm ready too, Lan. This is scary, but we were chosen to do this. I may be scared, but I have to do this! If not for me, then for Shuko!" Mr. Higsby proclaimed strongly as Lan smiled at him.

As for Chaud, he gave Synchro Chips to Ribitta and Nenji.

"Now, these are only to be used for fights. Not anything simply" Chaud said simply.

"Got it! Oh, but our powers are going to be just as powerful as the fireworks in my shows! Just you wait and see! Nenjiro and I will shine bright like one as we save the world!" Nenji shouted strongly.

"I AM NOT NENJIRO! MY NAME IS NAPALMMAN!" NapalmMan exclaimed as he heated up the PET to burn his Operator's hands.

Chaud sighed as Ribitta laughed at them.

"Ah, that is just like them to do this. They never changed" she said with a smile on her face and took one of the chips for herself, "Don't worry, Chaud. I'll make sure the two of them behave with this power they've been given"

"That's a relief..." Chaud said in an unsure tone, but he wasn't too comfortable with this.

As for Maylu, she was sitting with Pride who looked very serious about the situation before them. Maylu knew Pride was still not over Raika's death completely.