Chapter 6: Dr. Wily's Standing Strong

(Hey everyone! We are almost done with the first half of this story! Who's excited?! I am! Also! I got Team ProtoMan and Colonel for the Nintendo DS! I am so excited to play it soon! Of course, I plan to beat Team ProtoMan on my Wii U before I play the Ds version! Now, as for Bass's theme, remember when he fought Slur? Yeah, that reminded me of Raven's fight with Cinder. Enjoy!)

Music Theme's 

World 3's Theme 

Dr.  Wily's Theme 

Hub's Theme 

A Great Darkness 

Friend's Theme 

Bass's Theme 

                      As the Net Saviors were resting after the attack, World 3 begins their final attack at the new stadium that night. Everyone was at their home and resting for the night. However, World 3 marched to the destroyed stadium and went to the stage.

"Are we ready?" Dr. Wily asked them as he stood on the stage and in front of the jack – in port.

"Yes sir!" they shouted in agreement as they drew their PETs out, "Jack – in!"

TorchMan, WackoMan, ElecMan, and MagicMan appeared in the stadium as BombMan StoneMan appeared with the data they stole from Dr. Hikari.

"This is the center of ACDC City and the main link to every part of the net! Power literally flows through here! This power will resurrect the ultimate Navi of evil and hatred!" Dr. Wily exclaimed madly as he slammed his cane on the ground, "You four will make sure no pesky Navis get close to BombMan and StoneMan. Miss Zap will make sure this stadium is secure! Let's show the world the real power of WORLD 3!"

"YES SIR!" they shouted as they straightened their position.

Ann rushed to the top floor and went to the control panel. She discharged electricity and made the panels come to life! She then began to work on improving the defensives of the broken stadium as BombMan and StoneMan held the purple data over a small hole in the data stadium.

"Count Zap hand your PET to Mr. Match and come with me. It is time for me to make a special announcement to the world!" Dr. Wily declared as they walked to another room.

They were in a broken recording room as Dr. Wily handed Count Zap his cane.

"The top is a wireless camera. It will transmit my message to everything electronic device!" Dr. Wily said with a grin.