Chapter 32: The Crests and Duo

(Oh my gods! We have three chapters left! Then this story is finished! Ah! Final 3! Let's go! Also apologizes for the music. I guess Youtube is going through another copyright strike again. Sigh. I hopefully have it all fixed now. If not, I'll post all the songs I used after the story is finished. For now, enjoy!)

(Music Theme's) 

A Moment of Worry

Dr. Wily's Theme 

Dr. Cossak's Theme 

Duo's Crests 

A Great Darkness 

                   With SciLab being slowly rebuilt, the Crest Holders had no choice, but to meet at MaHa Ichban Curry with the other members of the Former World 3 who decided to help with the assistance of rebuilding SciLab.

"So, where do we go from here?" Charlie asked worriedly as he leaned against the wall, "We really can't ignore what we just saw, can we?!"

"Well, we didn't physically see Dr. Riegal die nor where Iroha and Dark MegaMan disappeared too" Chaud said seriously.

"I thought Dr. Riegal was going to use the Crests to destroy my family. Where did his thirst for knowledge come from?" Lan asked curiously.

"You can blame me for that. After leaving and blaming your grandfather, I did vow to have some sort of revenge, but I never wanted to murder anyone" Dr. Wily explained, "I mainly left my family to devote myself to my work which impacted my family drastically. I imagine my son blames the Hikari family for what happened when in truth, it was all my fault"

Yuri placed a hand on the doctor's shoulder as everyone remained silent. Meanwhile, after Dr. Riegal was killed, his subordinates and coworkers decided to flee from his hideout.

"Seriously, he had to just go mad with power, didn't he?" Yuika said annoyed as she held her PET and Synchro Chip, "I'm done with this place. I'm out"

She then departed from the group as Prosecutor Ito followed her with his PET in hand.

"I thought you said this would help me! This just backfired horribly!" Narcy exclaimed to Noburo who rolled his eyes.

Those two departed from the lab as Captain Kuohige, Takeo, and Rei fled the lab. Everyone went their separate ways and left the lab, except for Kirisaki. He rushed to the deeper parts of the lab.

"KillerMan are there any viruses or people here?" Kirisaki asked seriously.

"None! Which is a shame! I wanted to kill!" his Navi said in dismay as Kirisaki then rushed up to the computer.