Chapter 5:Surprise surprise!

***next day at school***
YN POV
I was at my locker putting my books And getting books for my first period class when my phone buzzed. It was a text from Austin.

***text convo***
Austin: hey beautiful:)
Me: hey bf:)lol
Austin: what's up?;)
Me: Putting books in my locker!
Austin: umm...ok
Me: what's wrong babe?
Austin: I am not coming today!
Me: wait what to school?
***end of text convo***

My face went from happy to sad. I never got a text back from Austin. I felt like crying and I did. Tears fell out!

While tears fell out of my eyes, someone, a guy I think, hugged me from behind as if I were his girlfriend.

I took his hand out of my waist and turned around to kick him in the stomach when I saw it was Austin freaked out. His face was priceless!

I was relieved and calmed then realized Austin lied to me!

"Why did you lie to me!" I ask Austin angrily.

"Sorry YN but I didn't lie", Austin answered truthfully.

"You are saying you didn't lie to me when you c-" I saying when Austin stopped me.

"That was my mom. She was trying to text someone else. But she texted you cuz I was in the middle of texting you", Austin answered sweetly.

It was quiet for a while when I started to realize that I misunderstood Austin. I felt really bad.

"Oh I am extremely sorry", I said feeling guilty and embarrassed for yelling at him.

Austin's POV
I saw the guilt and embarrassment in her eyes and I knew it was because of me.

"Don't worry my darling" I told her putting my hands on the side of her face.

I got close and looked into her eyes while she was leaned against her locker. We intertwined our fingers and I kissed her on her soft lips, I could feel the smile while I kissed and she kissed back.

I put my hands around her shoulder and we go to class since we had each class together.

YN POV
I was happy. The best boyfriend ever! He's always gonna be mine because I LOVE HIM!

***afterschool***
"YN! Dress up, I will come pick you up at 5:45!" Austin yelled as he ran out the school.

I walked home alone thinking where Austin had to go and why he asked me to dress up.

It was almost evening and I had nothin to wear. Then my mom comes in my room hiding something behind her.

"Well someone here is all messed. Looking for something?" She asks as her eyes wondered all over my messy room.

"Well ya I am looking for something to dress up", I ask her.

"How about this", she says showing me a turquoise dress that had Diamonds in the front where it was short. But in the back it was longer and it looked really cute.

"Thanks mom",I said jumping to her to hug her.

"Wait you forgot these", she said handing me a pair of turquoise high heals with diamonds in the middle, just perfect for the dress.

I got dressed, put some make up on, and did my hair. By the time I was done it was 5:30.My mom came to me with a blindfold in her hand.

"What's that", I ask her.

She doesn't say anything but comes towards me and puts the blindfold around my eyes.

"What's this", I yell trying to take it off but she takes my hand down.

"Keep it on until I tell you to take it off" she said softly.

I kept it on until a pair of hands went on my shoulders gently pushing me to walk forward.

Thank god there are no more stairs because I totally don't trust my mom when it comes walking me down the stairs .

"Get inside the car", she said.

"Mom you know Austin is waiting for me", I told her.

"Well he is gonna have to wait now", she said lying.

I sat down in the car. The car moved and it was really silent.

"So mom, where are we going", I ask trying to break the silence. But no one spoke so I just stayed silence.

When the car came to a stop, my side of the door opened and I think, my mom, helped me out.

We walked inside of where ever my mom brought me. She helped me sit in a chair by a table and finally took off my blindfold.

"Mom, why are we here", I said as I stood up and turn around.

I couldn't believe my eyes...

Author

Hey guys hope you like it!! If u guys have any ideas plz tell me! Please feel free for any feedback and stay tuned for more drama!
Vote comment and follow suchi99!!