Chapter 36: Connected hearts

Austin's POV
I told Julian everything and how YN humiliated me in front of the security guard, when I was just trying to stop her making a wrong decision.

"Man", he sorrily stated gently tapping his big hand on my shoulders, comforting me while we were sitting in the airport chairs, but that didn't work and nothing will.

"Man, I know she shouldn't have left you, but she left you because she knows you were getting hurt because of her, well her dad, but still", he continued as nothing seemed to help me.

I hate her! I don't even want to see her face anymore.

"Ok if she loved me she could've stayed and we could have gone through the pain together", I stated getting up and facing Julian.

"Ok ok fine, I think you need some time. Let me take you back to the hotel", Julian murmured getting up from his chair as well.

We walked to the car and Julian drove me to the hotel.

"Where's YN? Did you guys find her?" YNs mom came running to us as we walked in through the door.

"No", I sighed. I kept walking towards my bed and just sat there looking at the floor.

"Austin, speak up", my mom raised her voice.

"Please come with me, let me explain", Julian faintly spoke taking them to Alex's room. My mom left looking really disappointed at me, but I barely cared about that.

I didn't move at all, I just sat and thought about YN. How can she do that? It really hurts when your heart breaks.

YN POV
I have packed everything I need and it came out to be three big bags, one small bag, and one handbag with a purse.

I got everything I need for the trip to France and the things I need for the rest of my life there.

I went to bed and set the alarm that read 12:51 am and set it for 7:30 am. I need to wake up early to go to Luana's house to help her pack. We have the same plane and same time.

I laid in bed and thought about Austin who must be hating me so much right now.

I have hurt him more than anyone else, but I had to do it or else my so called father and Miley be hawking us and wanting Austin to marry her.

It was better off for me to just let Miley marry Austin.

I shut my eyes but I couldn't fall asleep.

I hear someone walking in the wooden floor downstairs.

I open my eyes, swallowing hard.

I get out of bed and walk down the stairs tip toeing and scared to death.

I carefully turn on the lights and looked around. There was no one to be sighted.

"Who is there?" I fearfully spoke.

I felt someone behind me and I turn around seeing a shadow upstairs. I gasped and walked upstairs not wanting to go.

I open the door and walked a few steps straight. Not noticing someone behind me, a person covered my mouth tightly with their hand that was in a black glove while the other hand black gloves was holding a knife.

My eyes were widen and my heart started beating faster as I saw the knife. The person laid the knife in front of my neck and I was still in their grip.

They put me in a chair that was siting in my room and tied me with a rope.

Tears were coming down my eyes and I thought of Austin, he would've been the first one to protect me.

Austin POV
As I was sitting in my bed, I felt something in my heart that told me YN was in trouble. Maybe I'm just thinking too much.

She probably is fine, but my heart is beating fast when I think about her.

Hopefully she's ok. Wait why am I thinking about her when she didn't care about me!

YN POV
I fully saw the person wearing all black and his face was covered in a black mask.

"Who are you and what do you want?" I screamed as tears still were coming. There was a silence moment and than they spoke.

"I want you", a deep voice spoke that indicated it was a guy.

"What", I screamed in my crying voice.

Author
Hey guys who do you think is the guy that tied YN? Maybe someone new? Or even her friend?
Please comment down below on what you think? Thank you so much and I love all of you!!!! Please vote and comment annnnddddd follow me at suchi99!!! Thank you!!