Chapter29: the wedding

Austin POV
I couldn't wait for this moment to begin and our lives to begin. I walked through the aisle between the people that were half seated on the right and half seated on the left.

I was wearing a black tuxedo with a black tie. I waited in front of the people until I saw YN, so beautiful! I can't explain now because it's a surprise! I walked over to her and carefully took her hand and walked her in front of the people through the aisle again.

Everyone started clapping and whistling. It felt so great that people were watching our most special day of our life.

YN POV

As Austin walked me holding my hand and his other arm around my waist so I don't lose control, I heard a lot of people clapping and whistling. Eventually we came to a stop and a flashback came into my mind. Austin had said that this going to be the best day of our lives and he also told me to get ready as if it's our 'wedding'. I was starting to think that this was our wedding, but I wasn't so certain about it.

"Ok YN, it's the time we've waited for", Austin said into my ears. He than gently takes the blindfold off my eyes. I slowly open my eyes and see a blurry man standing in front of me. I close my eyes than open them again and this time I see Austin in a black tuxedo with a black tie with a big wide smile across his face. A black tie haha! Anyways he looked really handsome in that!

I look in the front where there were a crowd of people, half seated on the right and half seated on the left, but they all were seated in round tables that had at least four candles in each tables which was the only reason that the room had lights. The room was dark and looked blue. I look around and see decorations done beautifully.(author: see the image of this chapter) There was a stage that Austin and I was standing on. I saw blue and white curtains. It just looked really beautiful. 

I look down to my dress and it was a long strapless white wedding dress. It was beautiful! I had never imagined this kind of surprise. 

"Oh my god Austin", i said covering my mouth with both of my hands. He just smiled at me knowing what I was going to say, but he didn't interrupt me and let me say what I wanted to say. "You've done all this just for...us", i said uncovering my mouth. I walked a step forward and hugged Austin as tight as I could. He buried his head in my neck pulling his arms around my waist and hugged me tight. 

"Thank you so much", I cried as tears flew down my cheeks and down my neck. I was still in his arms and I didn't want to let go but I had to while some people faked cough, whistled, yelled, and clapped. I started blushing and Austin gave me a smirk. I looked shyly towards the audience and the priest walked through the aisle. As he walked, I saw a few familiar faces like my mom, my sister, and some of my friends from Miami. My family and the people that I wanted to invite in my wedding were here. 

This was a special day, this was our special day. I couldn't have been any happier. 

As the priest got closer to the stage, for some reason my heart started beating faster. He walked passed the steps and behind us getting his papers ready. 

"Hello father", Austin said bowing his head down to give respect. I stood there confused in why would Austin say it hi  to father. 

"Hello young man", father said back patting Austins shoulder like a dad would do to a son.. I was surprised father had replyed back without a fus. When I saw my mom wedding DVD. My father never said hi as a greet. I guess since the generations are changing the greeting ways are changing too.

"Hello, young lady", father greeted me too.

"Hello father", I said respectfully as possible. 

"Ok Austin, why don't you start what you need to before I start the vows", father said to Austin. Again I was startled by this. What did Austin need to do. Than I remembered! We probably need to do the bridemaids and groomsmen entrance. I looked over to the audience and than in the middle of the aisle waiting for them. 

Author

Hey guys I am so sorry for those that do these kind of weddings because I know I mess up a lot. I don't really know how you do the American wedding because I'm from India and in India it's done differently. Again I'm extremely sorry for not including some things that might be important. I hope you guys will understand. Thank you and don't forget to give this chapter a vote, comment and follow me at suchi99!!! Thank you!