Chapter 42: So Close

Noelia POV
He literally cursed my love out! I walked up to him and tapped on his shoulders.

"Excuse me sir, I don't know you and you probably don't know him", my anger rose. He was saying something about Julian when he doesn't even know him.

"Don't utter a word. Before you finish let me speak", I kind of scolded him. He stood there like I was his mother screaming at her son.

"Look he is my boyfriend and he is the best boyfriend in the world so don't you dare say some evil things about him", I confessed.

He looked at me as if he had won something.

"Ok I'm sorry, but since his girlfriend, you, had left him, he had never stopped thinking of his regrets and he loves you so much", he told me with a smile.

"So why were you cursing him out", I asked confused.

"Well because when I first asked you if you knew him, you denied the fact. So that's why I just had to do some acting", he smirked.

"So please come back to Julian?" He pleaded.

"Why should I?" I asked crossing my arms but not giving too much attitude as I think it's a little rude.

"Because you still love him", he answered with confidence.

YN POV
What was taking Noelia so long? I still couldn't see her. I hope didn't leave.

I walked around the truck to adjust my sight to see her. I saw her talking to the same guy whose back was facing me. I didn't see his face but my heart told me I knew him.

I was crossing the street, but by the time I could step forward, the trucks engine started and I stopped for a second not realizing what was happening.

Somehow I felt someone pulling me but I tripped and fell on their arms.

"I'm so sorry", I said apologetically to the person not seeing their face yet. I adjusted myself to a standing position and finally got a glance of the guy. He did look familiar.

"It's ok", he said with a wink. That wink was so familiar.

Oh ya!!! He's the guys from the airport that helped me when I almost fell.

"Looks like You are always falling for me", he said with a wink. I just smiled at him.

"I'm not falling for you, it's just the circumstances that we meet are like this", I said kind of smiling.

He laughed a little and I joined him.

How does his laugh sound so much like Austin's?

I need him out of my mind!

"So we friends now", he pulled his hand out for a shake.

"Yes we are", I said shaking my hand with his. His hand was huge and warm. I don't k ow why but it felt nice.

"So I guess we can meet tomorrow right here at this time?" He questioned.

"Definitely", I answered with a smile.

Author
Hey guys!!!
What did you think about this?
Do you think that YN might actually fall for the guy or not?
Leave me your thoughts down in the comments and enjoy!!!!

Don't forget get to vote, comment and follow me at suchi99!!!
Thank you all for your support!!!!