Chapter4: My love

Austin's P.O.V

"Can we talk, I need to talk to you?" I asked.

"Ya sure, why not", YN responded as I was standing in front of her by the main door.

YN P.O.V
OMG! Austin came to my house to talk to me! It made me really happy inside!

"Come in", I told him.

He comes in and follows me to my room. I walk in and he does too. All of a sudden I hear the knob of the door being locked.

I turn around and see Austin leaned against the door staring at me and the door locked.

"What are you doing? I ask him while he comes closer and closer to me.

"You wanted to talk to me, didn't you", I ask and he nods his head.

"Then why did you lock the door?"I ask, Austin still coming towards me until our faces were just inches away.

He leans in really close until our lips meet. I didn't know what to do but kiss him back. The best and the most amazing moment!

He pulls away while my eyes were still closed. I slowly open my eyes and see him on his knees! I was about to say something when he cut me off into...

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks with his wide smile. He looks so cute and his smile...I could look at it all day!

"Yes!"I responded!

He got up and opened his arms wide enough for me to hug him. I put my arms around his neck and my face against his chest, because I am short, and his hands went around my waist. We hugged for a long time, tightly!

We pulled away and talked for a long time until he told about Miley. He started to tear up so I stood up and he did too.

I leaned in closer and hug him to make him feel better and it did.

Austin's P.O.V
"YN actually loves me", I told myself while I wrapped my arms around her. I pull away to bring her even closer to me by the waist and we kiss again.

I put one of my hand on the side of her face to kiss harder while the other hand was still on her waist. WOW SHE WAS A GOOD KISSER!!!

I layed her, gently, on her bed and went on top of her while her hand went around me.

We kept kissing and then she pulled me up and went on top of me! OMG!! This girl is amazing!

She kissed hard and I did the same.

Then I had to go. She dropped me off by the door and I went away after I kissed her!

Author

Hey guys hope u like my story! Plz stay tuned for more chapters!!!
Vote comment and follow suchi99! Thx