Chapter 48: forgiveness

I smiled to her while her face had expression as it must have been still processing.

YN POV
I stared into Austin's eyes trying to function why he would be here. Maybe for more insults?

"What more insults are left", I questioned aggressively.

"I'm not here to insult you", he was saying and was going to continue but I interrupted him.

"No insults? So then it must be regarding Julian and Noelia", I said crossing my arms.

"YN, what are you saying? How can you be this mean? You've been talking about him the past hour that you've been home! You were saying that you really love him, but you don't understand why you are trying to get away from him?" When Alicia finished saying that, I gave her a "stop" look.

She really didn't understand that.

"That's not true", I said in embarrassment. Austin giggled and when I looked at him, he put on a straight face.

"Listen, I'm sorry, YN, I really love you and I don't want to lose you. I know Miley came in between us the other day, but our love is strong, how do you think someone like Miley and her dad can come and ruin our relationship", he said taking my hands into his.

I realized that he was saying sorry for telling the truth. He thinks I'm mad at him. Well I am mad but at myself and for hurting him.

"Listen, Austin, I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at myself for this situation. But I don't think it would be right for me to come back in your life again. What if a situation comes and I run away again," I truthfully spoke taking away my hands from him.

This would hurt me to breakup with him, but we wouldn't be hurt more.

"That won't happen again until I die," Austin smiled taking hold of my hand again. His words touched my heart. I smiled at him and gave him a hug.

"I really missed you and your hug," I cried in his chest.

"So did I", he confessed holding onto me tighter.

"Alright YN, are you going to leave poor Austin outside?" Alicia laughed.

We were walking inside when I saw someone familiar even though his back was facing me.

"Um Austin wait someone's outside, let's check", I said walking forward towards the guys, Austin was right behind me.

"Excuse, do you need some help", Austin asked as he paced towards the guy. The guy turned around revealing his face. As soon as I saw his face I swallowed hard.

"Hi Matthew", I said nervously.

"Hey, so what was wrong? You looked sad and now your happy?" He asked in confusion.

"Um well it nothing, I'm fine now and that's all it matters", I said hold in onto Austin's arm and smiling at him.

"Well was he the one who hurt you", Matthew walked towards Austin just a few inches away.

"Listen, if you ever hurt her, I'll kill you",Matthew threatened Austin. I was confused why he said that but I smiled at him.

"I won't, but why are you saying that to me?" Austin asked.

"She's really pretty and just her face but her personality too. She's my friend", Matt said smiling at me.

"Well nice to meet you Matt", Austin said shaking his hand and giving Mat a manly hug.

"Well thanks Mat", I said hugging him.

"I truly have the best girl- no soon to be wife", Austin said putting his arm around me.

While Austin and Mat were talking, my phone rang. I excused myself out of the conversation and read the name. It was Noelia.

"Hey", I answered.

"So um I have to tell you something", she said nervously.

"Yes", I asked getting nervous too.

"Um Austin may...o...or...may not b...be..com...ing home to say sorry", she said stuttering for the first part and then said the second part really fast, but I still understood her.

"Ya he already came and said sorry to me and we both forgave each other", I said making her relived.

"Oh my my god!!! Fewwww", she said.

"Alright I'll call you back later", I was saying when she said something.

"Wait! I was wondering if you guys want to go on a double date next week to a water park", Noelia screamed out before I put the phone away.

"I don't know, I think Austin and I will be leaving back to Miami next week, But I'll ask him when I get a chance", I answered. I didn't know if Austin wanted to go on a double date.

Noelia POV
"Ok bye love", I said to YN.

"Here's coffee", Julian walked over to me bringing to cups of coffee. We were in his hotel room while Austin was at YN's.

"Thank you love", I gave him a peck on the cheeks and he returned it on my forehead. I was siting on the bed next to him.

I took a sip of the coffee while I stared into his eyes smiling like an idiot. When he looked at me, I just smiled wider.

"Your so cute" I told him.

"Not as cute as you", he replied. "You know, your the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I'm so glad I met you", he said putting his arm around me.

"No your the best person I've met", I said replying. He shook his head and mouthed a you while pointing at me and he took a sip of the coffee.

I put my coffee on the table next to the bed and so did he. He was finished and I wasn't.

I bent half way down, and cupped his face in my hands, while he was still sitting.

"I love you so much", I said and kissed his lips.

I stood up straight and was walking towards the bathroom, when I felt strong hands stop me.

I turned around while Julian held my arm and smiled.

"I love you too", he said and we hugged.

Author
Hey everyone!! How was this chapter? Did you like? Tell me anything you want in the comments!!! Thank you everyone for the support!!! Please vote if you liked this chapter!!!