Chapter 50: Happy Moments

YN POV
I saw Noelia blush as I said that, it looked like they did have fun.

"Let's go YN, let's get us our own room. I don't want to stay here anymore", Austin said in a disgusted face and the rest of us giggled.

I held his hand and we left going to the lobby towards the receptionist.

"Hello, can we please book a room?" Austin asked the receptionist.

"Let me just check if there are any Rooms left", the receptionist spoke politely and started typing really fast.

"Yes, we have a last room, with one bed left", the receptionist responded but asked.

Austin looked at me for permission if he can get the room with one bed. I was giggling inside because he had to ask, but it was really sweet of him.

I nodded my head saying yes to him. Well he asked because we both were going to live in the same room for a couple of days. He really respected me and that's what I always looked for in a guy.

Anyways, after we booked the room we planned to go back to the old one to get Austin's luggage and bring it to the new one.

This time we knocked the door before we walked in.

"come in", I heard Alex yell.

"Are you sure?" Austin asked as we both giggled.

When we went in and it was really awkward between the four of us because of what Austin and I saw before.

'YN and I are out of here", Austin declared taking his bags. I held one of them because Austin had three and he only has two hands. Even though he insisted for me not to take it, I still took it.

"Sorry, Austin and YN", Julian apologized. Austin and i both laughed.

"Dude no sorry, Im doing the same with YN, which is why I booked another room", Austin whispered and looked at me passing a quick wink. I smiled at him and blushed so much that I ran out of the room with Austin's bag to the room we were going to stay.

I walked in dropping the bag neatly in the corner and ran in the bathroom. I looked at myself through the mirror and kept smiling as Austin's words kept echoing in my head. After a few minutes, I heard a knock on the door. I smiled knowing it was Austin. I heard a knock again.

I smiled and walked out to open the door. As soon as I opened the door, I looked away smiling like an idiot. I stood there for a few minutes and there was silence for a few seconds. I decided to turn around to see why Austin didn't say anything.

When i turned around, I couldn't believe what I saw. My smile went away bringing tension and the inside of me boiling.

"Why are you here? To create more tension and problems in my life?" I blurted out. This was enough! My dad and Miley stood there looking so innocent. I wasn't going to run away from the problem this time.

"Baby calm down", Austin walked in out of no where, cupping my face as he gently spoke.

"Austin, why are they here? They are here to ruin us again", I cried in his chest. I was going insane. Tears were flowing down my cheeks like rain, while Austin tried to console me.

"Please YN dear, we have changed and learned our lesson, please forgive us", my ' so called father' soberly spoke putting his hands together for an apology. I didn't believe him.

"Yes, YN, we have. I know you don't believe us but we just came here to apologize to you. I know we don't deserve your forgiveness but we can at least apologize for all we have done to you. So I hope you and Austin are happy together", Miley spoke and somehow I felt like she was being honest.