Chapter 27: Critical

Alex POV
"There some bad news too", the doc said concerned.

"What happened?!Is Sarah ok? Is the baby ok?" I started asking as soon as he said there were bad news.

"Yes, Sarah and the baby are ok right now but they could be in danger if they are not cared correctly. This is not a normal pregnancy. This is somewhat critical. So it needs to be more cared than normal pregnancy", he said folding his hands, elbows resting on the table, while his hands her in front of his face, folded.

"Why is this a more critical than the normal?" Alex ask. I would have laughed because he had been asking questions right after the doctor finished saying his responses.

"Well, before she was pregnant, there were no chances that she could become pregnant. But now that she is, her uterus is weak to be able to handle the baby if it's not cared enough", he said like he knew what we were going to ask.

"So you have to come to get check ups at least once in two weeks. And make sure you give her extra care", he continued.

"Thank you so much doc", Alex finally said not asking any questions.

We left the office to go to the room that Sarah was in. We saw her laying there from the door window but she was sleeping. We walked in slowly and we waited until she woke up.

"Hey baby, you ok", Alex starts off at first. "Is the baby ok too",he finished off.

"Ya I think we are both fine, but I thought you would be mad for me being pregnant. I thought you weren't ready", Sarah said answering him.

"Why would I be mad, silly. It's true that I'm not ready but neither are you. But we can make it work together", Alex said cupping his hands around Sarah's face.

Author
Hey guys this is the second chapter that I've updated today! I'm sorry it's a little short but I thought that you guys deserve to get another chapter. So plz don't forget to vote comment and follow me at suchi99! Thank you and love you!