Chapter 37: The friendship

YN POV
"What", I screamed in my crying voice. This was getting too scary for me now. Someone would kidnap me in my own house because they want me!

"Let me explain", he meekly uttered sliding his finger gently on the knife.

"I have heard that you are alone today and you have broken up with Austin", the guy smirked behind the black mask as he walked closer to me and bend down until our faces were just a few inches away.

I looked away disgusted.

"Who are you?!?" I calmly snarled as the guy stood up straight.

"You know me, YN", he called me name out. "I'm a little hungry, I'm going to get a snack downstairs and you stay right here", he glide the knife down my wet cheeks and than left closing the door.

I tried to think of a way to get out of this mess.

I tried to get my mouth to where my hand was tied to the chair. I opened the knot with my mouth and it opened.

Good thinking, YN!

I opened the other knot with my other free hand and I was finally released.

I take a broom that was sitting in my room and I walked carefully trying not to make a noise. I walk out of my room and walked down the hallway looking if he was by the dinning room.

He was not there, so he must be in the kitchen. I walked down the stairs still careful not to utter a word or make any sound effects.

I peek into the kitchen and he was not there either. I kept walking and slowly open the main door.

"Where do you think you're going", the guy smirked as I opened the door. He was outside when I opened the door. I was about to close it, when his strong hands forced the door to open.

I ran back upstairs dropping the broom and I could hear his footsteps as he ran behind me.

As I was running, I saw a bowl of marbles.
I quickly picked them and threw them on the floor so that the guy can fall, but he was too smart to run over them. Instead he went around which made him even closer to me.

I was almost up the stairs when I tripped. I fell and rolled down the stairs. The guy came to me but before I could say anything everything went blank.

***********

I open my eyes and I was laying in the couch in the living room. I look around and I didn't see anyone. I sit up correctly and thought about what was wrong.

Was it all a dream?

I went in the kitchen and no one was there. I went in the guest room, but there was no one to be founded.

I finally remembered that if this was all a dream than, there should not be a rope on the chair in my room.

I run upstairs to check and guess what!

The rope was on the chair. So the guy must be somewhere here. My heart started beating constantly fast.

"Boooo", a deep voice screamed behind me.

I jumped at the boo since it was a sudden noise out of the silence a moment ago.

"Looking for someone", the guy in the black outfit said smiling.

Oh no!

I was about to ran out of the room but he block my path.

"Where do you think you're going?", he asked with a smirk.

"What do you want", I asked screaming. He was going to make me do something that I will regret later on.

"I told you before! I want you", he spoke aggravated.

"Can you show me your face? Do I even know you? Do you know me?" I started asking until  I was out of breath.

"Hahaha", he laughed. "Let me show you who I am", he articulated lifting his black face mask.

I saw his face but I couldn't recognize him.

"Recognize me?" He asked.

"Who are you", I asked walking backwards just in case if he tried to do something to me.

"You still don't recognize me", he queried like I was suppose to know.

I shook my head in confusion and my eyebrows narrowed.

"I'm Bryan", he confessed.

My eyebrows were still narrowed.

"Ok remember when we were in second grade and I proposed to you with a candy wrapper. I made that wrapper into a ring and put it on your finger promising you that we will get married one day", he stopped and gave me a 'do you remember now' face.

I was still confused until I remember that moment.

"Oh ok, that was you", I inquired pointing a finger at him and smiling. He nodded smiling.

"Oh my god! You have changed so much", I said going to go hug him but stopped realizing that he had kidnapped me in my own house.

"Why did you stop from hugging me?" He asked. I crossed my arms and kept looking at the floor knowing he has deceived me.

Why are everyone in my life betraying me.

"Hello I'm asking you, YN", he directed waving his hand directly in my face.

"Why did you try to kidnap me in my very own house", I firmly examined for an answer as my arms were still crossed and I had an angry face.

"Ok it was all just a joke! It was Luana's, Amy's,  Adrian's, and my plan", he answered clearing my confusion and questions. "If you are done with your questions, shall we go and hang out now? You, Adrian, and Luana are leaving tomorrow night to France, so we should stay awake all night and hang out", he joked.

I put on my 'I will get you guys' face and we finally hugged.

                  ***after everyone comes***

"She was so scared, she was crying", Bryan made fun of me.

"But anyways, I'm so sorry about your breakup", Amy sorrowfully said sliding her hand up and down my back knowing I was upset.

After a few Minutes of silence, I broke the stillness.

"Guys we are here to hang out, not talk about anything negative. We only have 17 hours left before we never meet again", I scolded everyone. "Whose ready to order pizza", I asked.

Everyone said yes!

Author
Hey guys! What you think so far? Good? Bad? Maybe in the middle?
I would like to dedicate this chapter to Krazy_Kiran as she has always been voting and commenting all my chapters. Thank you so much!!

How you guys been?
Please comment, you can say anything, I won't mind!
So don't forget to vote, comment( again I know LOL) and follow me at suchi99! I do follow back!
Thank you and don't forget to put a smile on your beautiful faces! I love you all!