Chapter 17: Surprise Day

In the morning...

Austin's POV
    I open my eyes to a beautiful day. The sun shinning on me and the nice warm breeze coming out from the balcony.

    I sit up and look towards the balcony then at the clock. Wow! For the first time I slept until 9:30. I look back at the balcony and see YN sitting in one of the chairs that were outside.

    I walk over to her and hug her from the back. My arms going around her waist and onto her stomache, my head on her smelling her beautiful long hair.

     "Good morning sunshine", I say to her while closing my eyes and feeling her presence.

     "Good morning Austin", she said smiling showing me her white shiny teeth.

      "What's your plans for today", I ask her hoping she would say she wants to spend the day with me. My head was still resting on her shoulder.

      "Oh ya I am hanging out with Sarah the entire day. We are going shopping and movies and all the girls stuff", she said letting my hopes down. I let go of her and told her I was going to shower. By the the time I finished brushing my teeth and was about to go take a shower, I heard a knock on the door.

     "Yes" I yelled. It was YN. She told me that she was going with Sarah. I said ok not being in the mood anymore.

     After I took a shower and went on Twitter for awhile. I had so many RTs and favs. Then I just played some games on my phone until I get a phone call from Sarah saying that YN just got into an accident. I got up fast and asked her where she is. She said they were on Main Street.

      I ran out and called a taxi to come right now. I was really worried about YN. While I was in the taxi Alex texted me saying to go to Main Street. I texted him I was going there. After a few minutes in the taxi we reached our destination. I get out of the taxi and pay him. He left and the street was silent.

Then I see Alex come after a few minutes.
    "Where's YN", I ask him.
    "I don't know but then where's Sarah", he asks.
       We looked around but there was no one to be spotted but a brick like building that looks like a restaurant  but it was everything was all silence. That was the only building we saw there. We waited out while I called YN and Alex called Sarah.
       Unfortunately and coincidentally they both had their phones switched off. All of a sudden there was a cloth that went around my eyes that left me unable to see.
     "Alex is it you", I asked Alex.
     "No I think it's you putting a blindfold on me", he responded.
    "How can I put it on you when I myself is blindfolded.
     "So is this someone else" Alex started panicking and it made me panic too. Then I felt familiar hands touch my hands and tie them. They were really soft and smooth but I couldn't recognize them. They were so familiar!
     "Stop!!"Alex cried. It was funny but it was not time to laugh it was time for some action!!!
    I started kicking but a familiar girl'a voice said ouch. Who could it be? Can it be one of my fans? These were questions that were on my mind and they are going to be answered.
    Now I couldn't kick because it's a girl even though she is... Wait I don't even know what she is doing to us or what she is going to do.
    Our hands tied and unsighted, they walked us somewhere inside and I am sure because I heard a door close.
   Inside there was a chair where I was seated by the the girl.
   "Alex!" I yelled to know if he is ok. I didn't get an answer. I got even more worried but the girl started opening the cloth that was tied around my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes into balloons all over with brilliant decorations with only one table in the middle of the room and two chairs. One of them I was sitting in and the other one was across me. I turn around and see YN behind me smiling. A smile started appearing on my face.
     "So this was your plan", I said anxiously.
     "But where's Alex?" I asked her.
     "Well your dear friend is in another room with Sarah", she answered getting close to me.

Author:
Hey guys I am really sorry for not updating. I had summer break so I was on vacation. I am so sorry again. I updated this since I'm back. So I need you guys to tell me in the comments if you want a sequel to this book and if you do plz leave a name of you like to and if it's a good name and I like it I will dedicated the book to you. And remember this is only going to happen if you want a sequel and the name of the title is good. Have a great day and enjoy!! And don't forget to vote comment and follow me, suchi99!!! Thank you!!