Chapter 9: Did This Just happen!

Hey guys I am updating this chapter a little late than usual but I will try to update two chapters this week just in case if I'm not able to update on Saturday or Sunday!!!Thx n plz vote comment and follow suchi99! Thx and enjoy!
__________________________________________________________________________________________
YN POV
"Hello", I answered the phone. It was silent for a few seconds then someone spoke.

"Hello", he said. It was Austin.

"Austin where are you? Are you ok?" I started asking quickly, getting up from the couch.

Everyone else doing their own thing knowing that Austin will come back because he always does this but comes back.

Robert and Zach were playing play station, Sarah and Alex were in their room(one room) doing God knows what and mom(Michelle) was on her computer working in her room. They all left me alone when I asked if I can have some time alone.

"I'm ok" he said." Look I'm sorry I screamed at you and walked out. Can we talk?" He asked sweetly.

"Ya sure", I told him relieved but mad at him now.

"Great come outside then", he said and I hung up the phone.

I went outside and it was close to dark since it was 5:31pm. I see Austin and he shows me his white shiny teeth.

But I don't smile back. He waves at me to go to him in side his red Range Rover. I go inside and sit in the passenger seat crossing my arms and looking away from Austin.

"Listen, I'm sorry", He said regrading what he did. I just sat waiting for him to say something. But he didn't so I broke the silence.

"It's fine", I said in almost a firm voice.

"No please I know you're still mad", He said and it was true. I was mad at him because he screamed at me and walked out when I was trying to help him.

"I know I-", he was saying then stopped. I looked at him and he was looking in the front with a worried face. I looked in the front and I saw a familiar girl.

I get out of the car and go towards her. I hear Austin coming out of the car too. I put my right hand on my head trying to remember.

"She's-", I said, my hand still on my hand still on my head trying to remember. All of a sudden I feel dizziness. I try to turn around but by the time I could do that I fell on someone's arms and everything went blank.

Austin's POV
I was walking slowly, fearing, closer to YN while her right hand was on her head. The girl standing in front of YN was Miley.

How did she get here? Wasn't she in jail? She probably got bailed out!

I had so many questions but I was still walking close to YN. YN then puts her the free hand on her head and it looked like she was going to fall.

Good thing I was just three inches away from her because she fell and I caught her. Her eyes were closed. Alex, Robert, Zach, and Sarah came out running.

Robert Zach and Alex got the grip of Miley while Sarah helped me with YN.

We carried YN inside the house and the other guys took care of Miley. Sarah called the doctor while I laid YN on my bed in my room.

"Please wake up", I said rubbing YN's onto mine. She wasn't waking up. My mom came in and she was in shock. She ran near YN and shook her, but she wasn't waking up.

Finally the doctor came with machines for check -up and tests. The guys came in the room and we all waited for the doctor.

Author
Hey guys sorry for not updating this week but I am now. I might not be able to update this week but I will try updating Tuesday or Wednesday. Thanks and plz enjoy!!!!! Vote comment and follow suchi99!!!!!