Chapter:19 hurting Austin

YN POV
"What kind of danger? I asked the doc.

"Well..." He started off.

"What has happened to me!" I asked in a little more toned voice.

"Ok relax... b..u.....but you only have a few days left", the doc said soberly (for those who don't know, soberly means serious and talking with sadness).

"What do you me...", As I started understanding what he meant my voice got lower and couldn't finish off the sentence. So I'm going to die! Oh my god what has just happened.

I can't tell Austin about this. He will be broke and will blame himself for this incident and will not forgive him, I at least know that. I mean he cares so much about me. The doctor and the nurse left.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks and kind of went inside my mouth getting a taste of salty water.

The doctor came back and told me that Austin is coming so I should tell him about me dying soon. He was feeling a little uncomfortable saying that because who wouldn't if someone is going to die in a couple of days.

"Ok doc", I said lying to him. Why would I tell Austin that I'm going to die. Doc then left the room. I looked at my reports that doc had left behind. Looking at it made me cry even more than I heard the door knob turn.

Austin POV
I walk in the hospital room to where YN was. She got hit on her forehead. I will never forgive myself if something had happened to her. So I walk in and I see that she hid a paper underneath the pillow and faked a smile at me. I didn't smile back but as soon as I got closer to her I pulled the paper out of the pillow.

She hesitates a little and tries to take the paper but I move away while reading it.

YN POV
Thank god Austin didn't see the reports that are also underneath the pillow. I knew he was coming so I hid them on the other side while I wrote a quick letter to myself about my goals that I have and what I achieved and need to achieve.

"Austin give it back", I said getting up to go to him pretending that that's what I was hiding from him.

"Why should I? And why didn't you tell me about this?"Austin said in a toned voice.

"I'm sorry Austin", I said stepping back from him. "But why did you want to see this", I asked him.

"Don't I have a right of knowing what's going on your life not that I'm saying you shouldn't have your space but this is really sad that you didn't tell me this especially if you have ever considered me as your boyfriend",he asked me as if I had not considered him a family.

"I'm sorry but I thought you would laugh at me about this.", I said getting back on the bed. I had my knees up to my chin and my arms going around my legs. As I rested my chin on my knees I was thinking of how much I have hurt Austin by just not telling him about my goals.

Austin's face went into something's ole confusion.

If I tell him I'm going to die, imagine what he would do if he got made over my stupid goals that are not even going to be achieved anymore.

Austin got frustrated because I could see the frustration in his eyes, than he left. After he left I cried and cried and cried. No one came in no one called me. No one even came to meet me after Austin left.

I texted Austin more than a billions of times, but he never responded. I had also texted Sarah Alex Robert and Zach, but it was the same with them. I went on Twitter Instagram and Facebook but no one had tweeted liked nor they had chatted or commented.

Even the fans didn't follow or tweet I guess they found out. But how can they all be mad for a stupid goal letter that I didn't show to Austin. If this is how it is then imagine how he would react and feel about me hiding the reports.

"Excuse me", a lady in a pink dress said.

Author
Hey guys I have updated again and umm I still need people to tell me if they want a sequel and what the title should be but at least tell me yes or no for sequel. Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to vote comment and follow me suchi99. Thank you again!!!