Chapter 24: Break up

YN POV
"Don't worry, this is the last gift. Now don't stare at me! Open the gift", he said pointing to the bag I was holding while he smiled.

I open the bag and find a medium sized small box wrapped in a glittery moonlight blue ( my favorite) wrap paper. I ask Sarah to hold the empty bad while I open the gift.

I unwrapped the gift and found a small dark red box. I open the box and I found a silver necklace that said:
Austin and YN forever

I looked at Austin and I gave him a tight hug again. This time, it was much longer and much tighter.

"Thank you Austin, Thank you so much!" I said while pulling away from the hug.

"Anything to get my sweetheart and get her happy", he said with a wide smile on his face.

"Let's go get pizza", he said to me and Sarah. Before Sarah could say anything she got a text from Alex. As she finished reading the text, tears formed in her eyes but she tried to hide them.

"You ok, Sarah", I asked her getting worried.

"Oh I'm fine just my mom she's mad at me", she said a little sad.

I could tell she was completely lying. One because I say the name and it was Alex and two because I've known her for a long time that I understand when she is lying and when she is telling the truth. But I didn't bother to ask because I wanted her to tell me when she wants to. I'm going to give her some time.

"Let's go then", I told Sarah.

"No I'm going home to convince my mom", she lied again.

"Ok than, I guess it's only me and you Austin.

After Sarah left I changed and Austin and I went to the pizza place. I was thinking about Sarah until Austin got a call from Alex.

"Hey wats up Alex!.....why what happened.......oh that's why she was upset, why dude, you have to always hurt her......ok bye", Austin said as he hung up after saying bye. (the dots are where Alex was talking)

"What happened", I asked Austin.

Austin shook his head.

"Alex broke up with Sarah because Sarah hasn't talked to Alex or met him in two days so he thinks that she is cheating I him", he said looking at the road worried.

"Oh my god, that's probably why she was upset and lied to us that her mom is made at her", I said surprised.

"We have to go to her house and take pizza for all three of us", I suggested a way to make Sarah feel better.

"Ya you are right, we can also take box of chocolates as girls love chocolates when they are sad", Austin said laughing.

"Well ya we get sad mostly because of you guys do things like that so girls get sad and need something sweet", I said laughing.

"Ok ok I'm sorry for saying that", he said and we both started laughing.

We went to the pizza place and got two large boxes because Austin eats almost the whole box and than we went to chocolate world and bought her a box with 16 pieces in it.

We than headed to Sarah's house. I rang the bell and her mom opened the door.

"Hi YN and Austin", her mom said welcoming us.

"May we go to Sarah's room, we bought Pizza and chocolate for her because of the breakup. She must be really sad so we thought of bringing her this", I said to her.

"Of course she is upstairs in her room", she said leading us to her room.

Author
Hey guys I know drama keeps coming but it makes the story interesting and I will bring happiness now for maybe the next two or three chapter or more idk though. But anyways hope you like the story and if you loved it, GREAT! But please don't forget to vote comment, and follow me suchi99! Have a great day or if it's night and your reading it have a good night!!!