Chapter 40: Starting a new chapter!

YN POV
As I was getting out of the plane I almost fell but a guy next to me helped me to a straight position. He had brownish hair and he was pretty tall.

He was wearing a white plain shirt with jeans and a black locket hanging from his neck. He also had a black handbag hanging from his shoulders. He was cute with muscles.

"Careful, your too beautiful to fall", he said winking at me and I smiled at him. Then he left.

"So who was that", Luana said as she caught up with me.

"I don't know, I almost fell and he helped me to a right position", I truthfully spoke knowing she wasn't going to believe me.

"Ya sure he was", she smirked. Why did I lose my breath to explain to her when I clearly knew she wasn't going to believe me.

We walked out of the airport and called our friend who was going to pick us up.

She came after five minutes and came out to help us put our bags in her trunk.

"Bonjour, comment Allez vous( hello, how are you)", Alicia ( French friend) said in French and I didn't understand anything besides bonjour which meant hello.

"Bein ( ok)", Luana answered. I still confused there.

"Guys please speak English", I said getting annoyed at the fact that I was the only one who didn't understand French.

They both started laughing and we sat in the car.

"So why is YN here, she finished college already?" Alicia said breaking the silence.

"You didn't hear ab-", Luana was saying when I cut her off.

"Can you tell her that later, 'when I'm not around' ", I said looking out the window.

"Why are you so grumpy", Luana whispered at me.

"Because I came here to forget Austin, not talk about him", I bursted out. I was kind of loud and it was silence the entire time.

"Here we are! At our destination", Alicia spoke very excitedly widening her arms to present us our new apartment building.

"Looks really beautiful", I spoke looking up and  the weather felt just perfect.

"Ya for the first time she's not grumpy", Luana laughed. I rolled my eyes at the comment and just kept looking.

"Let's go now, we are living here for a while so let's see the inside now", I said taking my things with the help of Alicia and we all assorted inside.

Alicia gave each one of us our own keys with special key chains she bought from Aruba. The keys looked pretty cool.

I took the honors of opening the door and walked in first while the others followed.

It looked all modern with furniture and amazing antiques. There was a really cute white couch on the right and in front of the couch was a beautiful dinning table with six chairs.

When we walked more straight, there was a kitchen with wooden cabinets and white countertop with a little island.(living room and kitchen shown on pic above)

We walked back through the living room too see our rooms which had two beds in each room and there were two rooms in the apartment.

Alicia showed us Luana and my room that we were going to share. Our room had yellow bedsheets And two separate beds( as shown on the pic above).

We checked out Alicia's and her roommate, we didn't know who she was but Alicia did.

Her room had two beds with almost white kind of bedsheets. The room did look nice but I liked mine better.

Luana and I went back to our room and unpack and organized our room. We put all of our clothes in the cupboards and shoes and everything we needed daily. 

We then went to take some rest.

I have to stop thinking about Austin and move on. I have to start a new chapter.

Austin's POV
My love was gone, but I was going to help my friend get his girl back.

I planned to go to France to find Noelia. So from London we'll head to France. Just two more days and ready to go to France. Just Julian, Zach, Robert, Alex, and obviously Sarah and me.

Time to head out and start a new chapter.

Author
Hey guys! What do you guys think so far? France!  Anyone know what's gonna happen?

By the way, I'm so sorry for the late update! I've been really busy with the the midterms and all ! Love you all!!!