Chapter 22: The Proposal

"Bye everyones"" I said crying yet it was loud. I have to go now. All teens take this step because of some reason and i was taking this step because I'm losing my love. I was going in a few days so it's better now then later! Bye

"Arghhhhhhh"I screamed going to stab myself in the stomach but Austin came and stopped me.

"I'm sorry baby, I can't let you die and never wanted that to happen", Austin said cupping my face into his hands. What's all this I thought in my head. I though Austin was mad at me.

"Let me go! And I'm not your baby! I hate you!"I screamed even though it was really hard to lie.

"Stop it now! I can't do this! I'm sorry baby I know you are lying to me because you still love me!" Austin said almost tearing up.

"No AUSTIN I'm sorry I became yours only to ruin my life!" I screamed. I know it was so hard to say that! I can't believe I just said that! Then everyone started to make chaos by saying 'what is she saying' and 'she has betrayed austin' and so many comments. 

Austin then bends down on his knees and took something put of his pocket.Everyone got quiet and looked serious. It was a small box and when he opened it I found a ring. What is all this I thought...

"Will you marry me?" He proposed!

"Austin get up I'm sorry I said all that even though I didn't mean it but I can't marry you!" I said putting a stone in my heart to say that even though I wanted to say yes so badly.

"But why? If you love me than why cant you marry my?" he asked wanting to know the answer so bad.

"Because i already told you I only have a few days left. If I say yes than you will die inside", I said crying trying not to hurt Austin.

"Im sorry but i think you will say yes after you hear this", he said holding my hand. "You are not going anywhere until I'm around you. Those reports were actually just a little part of me proposing to you. So if you say yes you will be stuck with me all your life", he said smiling.

"o you are saying that those reports were fake", i asked him and he nodded his head."YES", i screamed because i was so happy that i wasn't dying.

"wait but Sarah said a guy named Victor wrote a love letter to me and thats why you all got mad and who is Victor? Do you know anyone named Victor", i asked him.

"well", he laughed."that was also part of my plan to propose you", he said laughing. "And i told everyone even on twitter instagram, Facebook and all your friends not to talk to you or text you", he said smiling.

"What, you are so mean! You know how much I was thinking about you being mad at me when I didn't do anything! I had felt so bad that I went on going to kill myself. I will kill you", I said kind of laughing and punching Austin on his chest lightly with my little fists but he held both hands by the wrist making me go closer to him.

"Austin", I said looking around than back at him. "What are you doing, everyone is looking", I said blushing.

"I don't care as long as you are with me and that you you love me. I don't care if people are watching us or not. You are my love and no one can change that", he said looking straight in my eyes while smiling.

I gave Austin a tight hug as he held me tight in his arms. This was really comfortable. Eventually everyone started to clap their hands and whistling. This was the best day ever. Then my phone started vibrating with all the tweets and comments and all notifications from all of Austin's fans in all of my social media.

Author 

Hey guys i told you there was a twist in this story. I know last few chapters were a little sad but i had to do that in order for this book to be interesting as possible. thank you for reading and stay toned for the next chapters. Lastly don't forget to vote and comment down below and follow me at such99!