Chapter 3:Best friend bye bye

Miley was talking to her friend on the phone about Austin and how she didn't ask YN if she liked him. Austin was behind her while she told her plan to her friend. She turned around and saw him. Austin came closer to her...

Miley's P.O.V
As Austin got closer and closer to me, my heart started beating faster and faster.

"Who were you talking to on the phone that made you stop talking when I came", Austin asked. "And why do you look so nervous"?

I looked at him shocked and questions went in my mind. So that means Austin didn't hear anything.

Being relieved I told Austin that there was no such thing that I stopped talking because he came.

Austin asked me if I wanted to go to a restaurant with him to cheer up his mind.

"I will come but right after I finish talking to my friend", I told him. He left to his car and waited.

Austin's P.O.V
I heard everything that Miley had said to her friend on the phone. I couldn't believe she could do that to me. I think I over trusted her!

"But your game is over now", I told myself. I had a plan in mind. She will confess the truth on her own. Miley comes and I put my hands around her and I open the door for her to my car. I sat on the drivers seat while she put the belt on and I kept staring at her.

"Why are you staring at me like that" Miley asks.

"I want to ask you sonething" I told her.

Now my plan begins....

"What is it?"she responded.

I get out of the car to go to the side where Miley was seating, opened the door, and gave her a look to come out of the car. She understood it so she did as I instructed her with a confused look. I bend down...

"Will you be my girlfriend" I asked her lying to know the truth.

She was shocked but said yes! She really was excited!

My first part of the plan is successful I tell my mind.
"Let's go" I say opening the passenger door for her and then I close it. I go to the drivers seat and as I drove the car Miley called me.

" I thought you liked YN" she asked.

"Oh, I thought I liked her but my heart said I liked you!" I answer her lying.

When we reached the restaurant, according to my plan, I got out and opened the car door for Miley. She said thx and walked passed me and I caught her wrist. I slowly pushed her against the car and leaned on her putting my hands on her waist.

As I finished doing that and looked into her eyes, her hands went around my neck. I leaned in more and pressed my lips to hers gently.

Omg! I can't believe I did that but I had to. It was really disgusting but I could do anything for YN. I pulled back and faked a smile. I have so much anger inside me, but to expose Miley I had to keep it in!

Miley's P.O.V
Austin looked at me and held my hand. I was nervous, but I had to tell him that I never asked YN if she likes him! He would probably not care since he proposed me to be his girlfriend.

Austin's P.O.V
I held her hand to indicate that I love her. She looked nervous and called my name.

"Yes", I answered my hand still holding hers.

" I have to tell you something" she says.

"Um...you know how y-you asked m-me to ask YN if she she likes you, well I didn't ask her", she said stuttering.

"Finally, you let out the truth"! I yell as everyone on the parking lot looks at us.

"Why do you care now, you love me not YN" she says softly.

"No you are wrong", I yell. " I have always loved YN and always will. All this the proposal, the kiss, was all fake just to expose you," I answered. I got into my car and saw Miley with tears and falling on the floor.

But I didn't care because what she has done was wrong. I went to YN's house to talk to her. I ring the bell and she opens it.

Author

Hey guys plz vote and comment if you like my story so far. I will keep updating more and don't worry the story is not ending here. It will not end in a long time! So keep reading and enjoy!

Also plz follow suchi99 thank you!!!!