Chapter 21: Im going

YN POV
Who is Brian? I wanted to cry so bad because tears were almost coming but by then I walked away from everyone to go to my room and go away from here and just cry. I was going out the door but a lady stopped me saying sorry mam but you can't go out until the party finishes.

I couldn't believe we couldn't get out because now I'm stuck in here. So I went in the bathroom where no one really went and I cried a lot, like I almost died of crying. I can't take this anymore! I wiped away all my tears and went out even though I wanted to scream so loud and cry.

I don't know why there is a guard saying not to go out. I went again to the lady and told her that I really have to go because I need to meet someone. But the guard still didn't listen to.

Then I just went to where there was food and saw a plastic knife. I picked it up and look at it for a minute.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!"I screamed so hard and was about to cut myself but a hand held me so hard I couldn't go any further. The hand was way stronger than mine and it looked like a guys hand. A guy with a bracelet that looked exactly like Austin's.

I turn to look at the guy and it was Austin.

"Austin let me go" I said trying to take my hand away from him. So he let me go.

"I let you go because I don't want you to kill yourself", he said sadly.

"What difference does it make if I die now or in a couple of days! It's better for me to die now and not later tolerating all these misunderstanding. Speaking of misunderstanding, before I kill myself I just want to clear things out", I said cry and loudly while the whole entire room was silent looking at us.

"You are not going to kill yourself!" Austin said in a strong toned voice.

"Yes I am because I am dying anyways because of the accident! And I have not cheated on you I swear Austin!" I said while Austin looked away not caring what I was saying.

"Ok I see how our relationship is now! I thought we were going to trust each other no matter what happens! I thought we were meant to be! I can't believe you don't believe me! But anyways!" I said while wiping away my tears while more tears kept falling down my cheeks.

"Go upstairs and look at the reports. The doc said I ONLY HAVE A FEW DAYS LEFT!!"I screamed to him crying and almost feeling like everything inside of me is dying!

"Before I go I am breaking up with you! I don't care now Austin", I screamed while crying and Austin looked at me hurt. I don't know why he would be hurt if he thinks I'm cheating on him and he was going to break up with me anyways!

I took the plastic knife and thought it wouldn't really kill me. So I looked around and saw a real knife next to a cake. I went towards there and cried looking at it.

"Bye everyone!" I screamed!

Author

Hey guys I know this part is a little sad but trust me this is only the problem and you guys have to wait to see what Austin is going to do! You will love it trust me! I almost cried writing this part but I wanted to make it a twist in the story!! So I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote comment and follow me suchi99!!