Chapter 38: The hang out group One

Austin POV
"Austin, look Sarah just pinched me", Alex said in a baby voice along with a baby face.

"Grow up Alex, Sarah is the right girlfriend for you! So you can act more immature", I firmly scolded him. I was in a really grumpy mood. I don't think I will be normal anymore!

HOW CAN SHE... Never mind... I can't stop thinking about her. She is my everything and her this move just completely ruined both of our lives...no three... Miley too. If I marry her and I don't love her, than she will be ruined.

I know Alex was just trying to make me laugh, but this time that won't work.

"Austin I know she has left. You know that she loves you and you love her right?" Sarah asked before she continued and I nodded. "Ok so, if it's this difficult for you, than imagine her? She must be devastated and heartbroken just like you. So please don't hate her", she finely spoke explaining to me that what YN did was for our happiness even though it might not have been the right decision.

"I guess your right", I warmly agreed with her.

"How will I contact her if I need to", I asked.

"You can...umm.. You can email her! I doubt she changed that", she replied thinking over and agreed to her statement.

"Let's order some pizza", Alex blurted out, out of no where.

"Which pizza place would be open at 4am", I said looking at my watch.

"Wait and watch", he announced picking up the phone and calling.

After a 30 minutes the pizza was here.

"What...how...where?" I saying when Alex broke in.

"You want to talk or eat pizza", he jokingly scolded me.

"Ok ok", I laughed.

I took a slice of the hot yummy cheesy pizza that had mushrooms in it. I looked at it for a few minutes as it reminded me of YN who loved mushroom pizza.

"What's wrong? Eat!" Alex commanded me with a mouth full of the cheese pizza. Alex was eating the plain.

"Alex , let him be!" Sarah firmly scolded him. It was funny because when Alex gets scolded by Sarah, he shuts up easily and doesn't talk for the next 10 minutes.

"So you guys ordered pizza and didn't invite us?" Zach and Robert complained as they came in.

"We smelled the pizza all the way in our room so we followed it and it led us here", Robert cleared our confusion.

"Well you can join", Alex joked.

"Wait, I will be right back", Zach said running out of the room. We all looked at each other in confusion.

After a two minutes he came in with two bottles of soda, one Coke and one sprit.

We laughed at the fact that Zach could never eat pizza without soda or any drinks.

While we ate pizza, Sarah suggested we play truth or dare. Everyone agreed.

"I have a water bottle that We can spin", Sarah claimed searching for the bottle in her bag and she had it.

She came back to us who were sitting in a circle. She sat in her spot and spun the bottle. The cap part spun to Robert.

"Truth or dare", Sarah said like she was the leader.

"Truth", Robert answered.

"Coward", Zach commented.

"Please, I'm starting simple now", Robert backed himself up.

"Stop it you guys", Sarah yelled. Thanks Sarah, before something went wrong.

"Is there a girl in your life", Sarah asked smiling. Robert blush and kept smiling.

"Yes", he said still blushing. We all started teasing him.

"Ok next up is", Zach finally got everyone settled and spun the bottle. The bottle cap next spun to me.

"Ok truth or dare", Alex asked.

"Tru...no dare", I said changing my decision to dare. If I chose truth than they would ask me about YN.

"That's my man", Zach tapped my back.

"Ok I dare you to pie face Alex", Sarah laughed.

"Ok", I said relieved it was nothing related to YN. I do love her.

I went and got whipped cream from the hotel's small fridge and put some on the plastic plate.

I went over to the group and Alex stood up ready.

I punched the plate on Alex's face. He looked priceless as he was licking the cream with his tongue.

Author
Hi everyone!! So glad you are reading this far! Do you like this chapter?
I like to dedicate this chapter to maskittles for voting my chapters. Thank you so much!!
What kind of pizza toppings you like?
You can comment down below on whatever you want and don't forget to vote and follow me at suchi99!! I do follow back!!